1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

:crackup: That was pretty good

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

anybody ever see the movie 'Barbershop'? i respect Eddie's opinion on Jesse Jackson, maybe not Rosa...completely, but definitely Jesse. :)

linky (vid clip link but pertains to the topic)

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Upon further reflection, scratch the Mr. Till, maybe. Some public opinion to the contrary, Trayvon was not lynched.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I gotta say, I'm bordering on feeling repulsion seeing some of the replies and ignorance posted on FB. One person posted up a rebuttal by some wanna-be UTube detective and crime re-constructionist giving his reason why GZ is absolutely guilty. Sad to say the least.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If "Something Happens" to a 17yr old..he is a "Child"

If a 17yr old "Does Something" he is tried as an "Adult"

7. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

That's the kind of reaction I'm seeing....everywhere. It's bizarre. I guess I was just as stumped when Barack Hussein Obama got elected....twice.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good post but they did not want him charged and tried. They wanted him lynched and it failed to happen thus many fools and losers will destroy the very place they live in a fit of outrage over something that matters about as much to them as what color car Bill Gates drives. A fraction of that energy spent trying to better themselves would go a long way.

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Gotcha.

I am ok with that, actually!

11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I was speaking to my workout buddie's dad last night about it ( old black man who was in LA during the watts riots). He said the same exact thing....

His words were something like:
    "i am sorry that TM died, but i dont know the kid, isnt it stupid for me to go mess up my neighborhood and kill my neighbors because of it?"

It was also directed towards the upcomming TM marches, I think.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Meh...I think if you are smoking weed, drinking, getting tats & getting into multiple fistfights and trying to buy a handgun, you ain't a "Child".

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Then I guess, I wasnt a child at 14. (had my first tatt by then) was smoking and drinking a lot back then also.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Britt, all this talk about who is a child and who isn't is pretty funny coming from a former "racedad." :D

15. Kind of like all of us on here?:D

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Old man's a fucking retard.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

My Sons were not "Children" from about 14, and had they been doing any of the shit TM was they would have got their ass beat.. That shit didn't happen in my house.

18. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

:eek: :crackup: There's a screw loose somewhere in there. Not only did he not make a single valid point, but him yelling at the top of his lungs made everything he said sound idiotic.

19. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Pretty much. I could only do 30 second before I wanted to smack the hell out of him and tell him to adjust his medication. Sorry, someone starts yelling like a moron, especially to a camera right in front of them, and they lose my attention.