1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Are you telling me I now Facetube by proxy?

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Misery loves company.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm your #1 fan!

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I feel dirty.

5. Putter

Careful or I will hobble you, Paul.

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

No riots yet but let these geniuses work at it a bit and who knows. This would be the latest Instagram trend.

[​IMG]

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think society has hit rock bottom, but damn if we aren't getting close.

8. Putter

cite

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You should know better by now, he rarely has one and his so called "Bo-bashing" is pretty damn weak to say the least.

I've been saying that about their politics for the better part of 25yrs now.

10. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

http://news.yahoo.com/key-witness-i...ey-is-‘lucky-i’m-a-christian’--014754314.html

Key witness in Zman case speaks out about the terrible atrocity that is a "not guilty" verdict.

-Genius, Scholar, Rachel Jenteal

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

these kids need their ass beat by their parents. I dont care what the circumstances, TM was still a kid.

12. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Wheres an old person driving their 68 Cadillac when you need one. :D

I think the NFL players have proven time and time again just because you make a lot of money to do something doesnt mean youre smarter than a grape.

13. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I think one of the guys I work with went to Sanford yesterday to protest the ruling. He wasn't at work yesterday. He was all over that court case on the radio the last couple of weeks.
    He got pissed off about it and left work last week when it was looking like Zimmerman was going to walk.
    Seriously, can people really be this shallow. It wasn't someone he knew, a family member even.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Post 4086

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

It's only weak b/c you don't get the joke. Jeez, even Acree feels sorry for you. :Poke::D

16. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

I don't facetube, but my girl does and she was reading me people's statuses and it seemed like 100% of the people reacting to it that's our age, were strongly against the verdict. Honestly...is my perception that skewed that I think it's impossible for even the dimmest of folks in my generation to think any jury, with the case presented as it was, would ever have convicted him?

There are people still posting stuff supporting TM with the doctored up 12 year-old picture attached to it. How can you have such strong feelings about something that you haven't educated yourself on for even 10 mins?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hi. You must be new here.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the Facetube world, a 10 minute search is extensive research. It doesn't matter that all eleventy million hits are quoting the same inaccurate article

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the Facetube world, a 10 minute search is extensive research. It doesn't matter that all eleventy million hits are quoting the same inaccurate article.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

facetube has made stupidity spread like wildfire with the "share" button. Ironically some upset had recent status updates that included "We didnt get the rent to own house because they checked our credit" or "Damn electric company shut off our power on a Friday and my cell battery is only 1/3 charged. Don't they know we have kids living here? (when asked how long they hadnt paid the bill) Its only been 3 months." :crackhead::rolleyes: