1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I knew about the cooked chicken bones, but was unaware of other bones until R posted it.

I know uncooked chicken bones are OK, but we cook the chicken and de-bone it for the raccoons because we are afraid of salmonella....can a dog get salmonella from uncooked chicken/bones?

2. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

[​IMG]

I have no idea what you're talking about?

3. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

Rarely they can, but they are equipped to deal with salmonella. Dogs, even kibble-fed, often shed Salmonella in there feces. If they get sick from bacteria it is usually due to a separate underlying issue. Our dog was weened straight to a raw diet and has been fine. So just don't eat the dogs poop and you should be fine.

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Kim Kardashian tweeted - 'No Justice' in reference to TMartin

Um......uh.....um........

yeeeeeeeah :rolleyes:

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Big difference between the two as the kids saw a crime in progress. A crime that involved a life. GZ did not. This is the fine line of when deadly force or escalating to a possible deadly force should be considered, IMO. Yes, the kids chasing on the bike did a very heroic act and should be commended as they help save a five yr old girl and not a bag of skittles.

Following in the car is different than getting out and chasing someone on foot. The 911 told him to get back in the car. He could follow at a distance. Once TM took off, ZM gave chase on foot. Give TM the benefit of doubt and now you have some crazy guy chasing you. Flight or fight? TM choose fight and GZ stopped him. Just my speculation but I think GZ wanted to be a vigilante and that is why he hung up. Never will know the truth.

To me this is similar as the Joe Horn case (Pasadena, TX).

David

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

F@ckin' seriously? Really? Looking for a Federal case as a hate crime?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/politics/zimmerman-federal-charges/index.html

That's exactly what we need to waste federal money on... Prosecuting a guy who's already been found innocent... Seems to me there'd be something against that... I realize its not technically double jeopardy, but if you've been found innocent of said crime, they shouldn't be able to keep coming back with new charges until something sticks.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

lol.

8. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Your going full retard...NEVER go FULL retard :tut:

forget all the evidence; I think you're onto something here...:rolleyes:

9. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't the U.S. Fed. Government have something like 170k laws? Yep, they can do it for one thing or another. I'm sure we don't have to worry about any data bases..

10. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

If he is charged federally I will go to DC if there is a protest. There was no evidence what so ever of a hate crime or civil rights violation that I saw. If anything, his history of working with and helping blacks shows he is far from a racist. It is ridiculous the government would entertain the notion.

11. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Didn't her dad help get O.J. off? :D

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hmm, are you attempting to make some joke? I'm not following you at all on this. :confused:

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's no fun at all for the wanna-be's to try to be cool with a hoodie up there cause everybody wears them. You guys are crushing their style. Down here in Texas, when it's 95 degrees plus, you can tell when someone is really realllllly trying to be cool because they'll be wearing their hoodie and sweating like a hog. :)

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And?

Can you articulate what, EXACTLY, leads you to come to that belief?? A hunch or something that took place?

Precisely, which was a contributing factor of why I felt the way I did about the incident/trial.

Any talk of charging his dad yet? :rolleyes:

Wow, do you guys actually think before you type? Doesn't paragraph #1 contradict #'s 4 and 5? :confused:

....that I helped perpetuate this dumbass case by starting this thread??? :Poke:

Hey, you're onto something, IT'S THE SCHOOLS FAULT!!! OR MAYBE THE TEACHER WHO CAUSED THE SUSPENSION???
    Can they sue them too? :rolleyes:

Someone on my FB had a picture of Charles Manson from his prom night (iirc) and said if C.M. committed his rein now, today's media would use that picture......so true!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:D

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Corporal Blart makes an appearance.

Doesn't your communist union decry the use of vigilantes as scabs? :D

18. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Anderson Cooper is interviewing one of the jurors on CNN right now.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

This is not about justice. It's about 2014 and votes.

20. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

what part of TM made it to the house he was staying at, GZ was waiting back for the police to show up, and TM went BACK to confront GZ (which at this point makes TM the aggressor) do you not understand? How the F do you come up with GZ is chasing TM and TM decided to stop and fight??????????? :confused: