1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Thank you, glad you had the information, I was assuming as much. :up:

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:stupid:
    This is scary.
    If the Gov doesn't like the end result, they will come after you?
    The way I read it, DOJ doesn't have much faith in the legal/court system that we all live by.

IMHO: Zimmerman is going to prison one way or another.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Canines have 13 pairs.

Do not feed them rib bones though. They can splinter and cause damage.

4. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Why should they? They are trampling all over it.

I hope and pray that they are only spewing their stupid comments out to try and appease the mob. If they actually do take action with all of the evidence (including the information from the FBI report) it truly will be scary.

5. SpeedyE

???
    I give my dog 2 rib bones a day.
    I thought it was a no-no w/ chicken bones only.

If you are sure about this I will stop immediately.

6. SpeedyE

I bet you dollars to donuts they go after him, no matter what. Like I said, he is going to prison, imho.
    The FEDs will crush you whenever they want.

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Those boys are true heros.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It must be true. I read it on the googles. In fairness, the reference was to baby back ribs. Larger bovine rib bones may be fine.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sooooo, it appears that you've taken your own advice and not watched any tv or listened to any news reports on the radio which, had you been doing that, would have informed you that there is dramatic shitte going down. Riots, burning, trash cans being thrown through the windows of businesses, etc. is happening in several cities.

I will agree however, it we refuse to look, or acknowledge it at all, then it does not exist. After all, they cannot set your ass on fire if you're doing 125 mph down the freeway. :)

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What? Are you admitting to "profiling" another person? Why would you do that since it's illegal? :)

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Where? I haven't seen or heard of any reports.

http://bit.ly/18k3STz

Maybe i'm mistaken.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Our current President happens to not be much of a thinker. His recent statements concerning rape and sexual aggression within the military has jeopardized many cases before military courts. In a speech he made a statement indicating that he intended to encourage prosecution, and court marshaling any military member committing such an act. Within the military when the Commander-in-chief "suggests" some action it is to be taken as a "command."

OOPS! Another foot in mouth disease incident.

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

You spelled guilty wrong. :p

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

One aspect of this, and others that are similar, that hasn't been mentioned has to do with the simple "hoodie." Can any of you remember when a sweatshirt with a hood was used when the weather was a bit cool to make being outside more comfortable? I do and I still have a couple of light jackets with hoods but in todays world I don't feel comfortable wearing them even in my own neighborhood.

I don't even remember when wearing a hoodie started becoming the new "secretive cool tough look" that's mostly started out being worn by gangs or wanna-be gangsters. Now most kids want that look. It saddens me to see a simple piece of clothing become something to avoid because of how it makes one look. It encourages uneasiness, or even fear in some people, especially when you see it being worn at night. It almost conjures up a scene of someone ducking and hiding their face as though they're up to no good.

Am I alone with this feeling?

16. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Hoodies don't bother me, but the stickup or masked one's are another story.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Damn it Acree.

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

It doesn't encourage anything up here in Minnesnowta besides keeping your head warm when it's -20.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's because that is why gang members started wearing them. They cover the head and face and make witness identifications more difficult.
    You aren't conjuring up anything.

20. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

Cooked bones are the bad ones. They splinter. If the bone is raw, the dog can eat and digest it just fine. We feed our puppy a raw diet, and it needs to eat the bones to be healthy. I think the dog usually eats a couple chicken rib cages, a few chicken and turkey necks and maybe a turkey back each day for the bones. Plus some other meat and eggs. The bones also slow down the rate that he eats which helps prevent bloat.