1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

sooooo, these prove what?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. Obviously, if you flip off the Internet you should die

3. They prove how ridiculously the media (and people/groups with agendas, like the NAACP, the Black Panthers and the thousands of others who are demonstrating) like to spin shit. They depict him as this innocent 12yr old kid who did nothing wrong and was violently attacked by a racially motivated stalker.

The 12 year old little boy pictured in the hoodie had absolutely nothing to do with what went on in the incident. But that is the image that is being spewed all over the place by the media and other groups/people to fuel their agenda.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The same thing these do...media makes people think things about people by the pictures they publish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Someone from the Legal community enlighten me. If the Martin Family decides to go after Zimmerman in civil court, will some of the other items of Trayvon's past be able to be presented that were blocked in criminal court? i.e. text messages, school records, twitter messages, etc...

Also, are they even able to go after him in civil? I know there are laws protected people for liability in civil suits when stand your ground is used but since Zimmerman never claimed Stand Your Ground (albeit I'm sure it was because the defense knew it might be tough to prove that and decided not to even claim it to help focus more on the defense of the murder charge) I guess he'd be open to civil suits now?

Oh and I can't believe noone has mentioned Obama's statement that we should honor Trayvon with Gun Control. WTF!? Gun control has nothing to do with this.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  6. tanks95

Oh, dang thanks for the clarification, here I was thinking we were all innocent until proven guilty.

Come on man, really? He "looks" innocent? He "looks" mean? He's photoshopped? I understand Fox, CNN, NAACP, etc do ALL have an agenda, but us as common blue collar guys, can you really interact with "real" people and make those kinds of judgments? I know I can't. If a young Soldier comes in with tats, or no tats, black, white, Hispanic, or whatever I don’t have that luxury to say….hmmmmm he looks like a _________.

We also can NOT sit here a say there is not a race problem in America. I've chuckled at some of the post on this very forum over the years…….."Suspicious black guys walking around the paddock" Instead of arguing about it, I naively think we should judge "each" person individually. We need to drop these 1960's judgments on EVERY body.

7. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

:stupid:

I hope Z-Man gets filthy rich after what the media and the NAACP put him through.

"Oh, but he stalked him, he's guilty!" Whoever thinks that, show me one law that Z-Man broke by following him, just one.

8. EngineNoO9

I was reading today that they're resuming their case against the edited 911 call by NBC. Should be a slam dunk based off of what I read.

9. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

I believe Stand Your Ground would be requested and most likely be granted (at least it should be) If granted, I believe he would automatically have immunity from any charges associated with the original case.

10. tanks95

**Remember we both are talking about an event that neither of us actually witnessed***

Having said that. Answer: none.

Question: What law did Travon break by confronting him?

11. EngineNoO9

None if he just confronted him. If he decided to throw the first punch then he Assaulted Zimmerman.

12. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Confronting him? None, it was the assault and battery after that.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where's that post?

Only suspicious black guy I remember was running around with some married white chicks stealing a keg of beer...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one broke any laws until it went from verbal to physical.

Unless you've got proof of who started it you can't file charges much less convict.

15. tanks95

A little too early on the timing given the current climate, but still a little funny. :)

16. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

But, you do have the luxury to call the police if he is doing something suspicious, and attempt to provide them a location for when they finally arrive. In fact, you also have the luxury (read right) to shoot and kill that same soldier if he violently attacks you and you are in fear for your life (with or without the tats).:Poke:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah it was funny and it was a lot of years ago at VIR. Although to be honest, the women were more suspicious than the black guy.

I am curious where the posts are talking about suspicious black guys in the paddock. While there are a lot of people saying stupid shit about each other on here, I don't remember race being used as a description of suspicious people.

18. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Aren't they all suspicious?

...racers I mean!

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Suspicious white guys are more prevalent in my neighborhood. Sometimes they are suspicious redheads, sometimes suspicious blonds. The emphasis is on suspicious, as in out of place or acting erratically. No one has ever taken exception to me being suspicious of a white guy.

20. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Indeed we do.

What would the MLK think of guys like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? I bet he is rolling over in his grave.