1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

:stupid:

:beer::beer::clap:

2. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Noone remembers Casey Anthony, because she has disappeared from public and now spends her days hiding indoors.

Being found not guilty. Does not mean you are innocent.

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

It is going to be interesting to see how this thing builds over the coming days. Dallas also saw about 200 protesters at city hall today once the rain stopped. I guess somehow the mayor of Dallas is to blame.

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

No, no one remembers Anthony because Ol' Zimmerman came along. This will happen again. Somebody else will fuck up and demand our "outrage"

So,

Being found guilty, does mean that you are innocent? :confused:

Me being the stupid cow farmer that i am, I looked up the meaning of "innocent" in the webster dictionary:

"free from legal guilt or fault"

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Actually, it does.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nobody lynched OJ
    Nobody lynched Casey Anthony
    Nobody is lynching Zman

Please give up looking for some dramatic shitte to go down. Turn off your tv and go ride. There is no riot, no fires, nothing to see here. Sorry to disappoint.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Justice for Steeltoe!
    He's a man without a race.
    Won't somebody give this man an identity so someone can hate him?
    It just isn't fair that nobody cares enough to dislike him.
    Everyone should be hated for no good reason at least once in their life.

8. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

:stupid: 100%

He'll start his book deal, make a butload of money and move somewhere in Arizona or some other obscure location where they may have heard of him but dont know much about what happened or care.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ooooo. Let's play this stupid game. If TM had not been on a 10 day suspension from school, he would still be alive.....maybe.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wanna play too:

If the school would have reported the 12pcs of jewelry & the big screwdriver in his backpack to the police, he would prolly been in jail for burglary, or at the very least probation...
    Insted they hid the findings and did nothing...resulting in the death.

11. I love how the pictures (even more new ones) are still floating around depicting TM as this innocent teenage kid. They fail to tell everybody those pictures are from like 6 years ago and they damn sure fail to post more current pictures of him pointing a gun while making symbolic gestures with his other hand.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Plus the one of him in the White Hoodie...is Photoshopped all to hell and back..making his features lighter and softer...with an AngelicGlow.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Do you think chasing after TM was non-aggresive and did not escalate the event?

David

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have proof of some sort of chase? Prolly should have shared that with the prosecution.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

C'mon Mongo, didn't you hear GZ panting like a sheepdog in a sauna on the 911 tapes from chasing a lithe teenage kid around? Maybe GZ isn't in as bad of shape as he looks.

16. DuncR6

DuncR6 BCICAN

Considering fat people sound like they are running a marathon from simply talking, if Zman was breathing heavily I could understand that if he was walking.

17. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Yes, I think following him to give a location to the police (that he had already called) was non-aggressive. If Zimmerman were aggressive, he would have jumped out of his car and confronted him when Travon circled his car.

Do you think Trayvon hiding in the bushes and attacking Zimmerman was aggressive?

18. :stupid:

It isnt like the dude was an athlete. He was probably breathing hard just from having to push the buttons on the phone.

19. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Never noticed until you mentioned it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

keep in mind he has gained over 100 pounds since the "event".