1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

OK, so throw out the troll mat. You can certainly read. All I asked is, upon what evidence you were relying to say that he is guilty. What evidence showed that TM was detained? Its not that hard. If you can't even make a small argument, why bring it up?

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

seriously????? then YOU are part of the problem. You think he's guilty, with absolutely no proof (or you're basing your opinion of guilt on the opinionated BS the TM family and racially biased news media).

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

For one I day haven't made it my life like so many on the beeb. For two I never said he was guilty. Just I felt he was. For three I don't believe he should have even been charged with murder.

There is this thing called an opinion . I can see how this made such big news because of people everywhere are like they are on the BEEB.

If you don't believe things the way they do you get attacked and views forced onto you because they think their right.

People don't see eye to eye. get over it. Now if I said he's guilty and I know it or the evidence proves it then I could understand people griping at me.

To just have an opinion on here is pretty funny for the backlash that causes.

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Law school.

Try it.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You mean that innocent little cherub? Oops that was a promo pic not current. That the evil white Z called a prejoritive? Oops Z wasn't white and did not call T a prejoritive, seems that was a doctored tape. But something had to happen to satisfy the masses. That were stirred up by the administration of the professional rabble rouser, besides when did mob rule take affect? But he was charged right? Yep after the standing police chief refused to charge the now free man.

Yep clearly murder :Pop:

6. ton

ton Arf!

don't wanna. it would hurt.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I tried but couldn't pass Moral Bankruptcy 101. :D

8. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That's the easy stuff. :D

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Just Say NO To any Charges Brought on Zimmerman from the DOJ"....

Justice...how about the Jury Decided...Done.

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

My one remaining question.

what flavor iced tea should be paired with what flavor skittles?

I am glad this is over. RIP Mr. Martin, you died way too young. Glad Zimmerman did not have to suffer (more than he already has) for dumb public outcry.

11. ton

ton Arf!

i won't be surprised to see a civil trial...

12. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I dont think you will see a civil rights case from the DOJ but you will damn sure see TM parents file a civil suit. I would bet the vultures are lined up to do that one pro bono.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yup, civil suit is next. If Zimmy doesn't run someone will murder that fat behind. Time for him to go overseas.

14. :stupid:

Write a book, then sit back and watch the millions roll in.

But he has to do it now before America goes completely apeshit over another self-defense case and he becomes irrelevant.

15. Bullshit.

Last time I checked, self-defense is not a "loop hole". Did you not see Zimm's fucking head after the incident. He was getting the shit beat out of him.

16. If a frog had landing gear, he wouldn't bang his ass every time he lands.

17. You are missing the point. It doesnt make a shit what initiated the fighting. There was absolutely no evidence, at all, that TM was assaulted. None.

Also, the ONLY mention of race anywhere in the trial, is what was said by TM.

So, it was likely (which the evidence suggests) that TM's attack on Zimmerman was racially motivated. Even if Zimm provoked it by calling TM's mother a whore or anything else......that does not warrant him getting his head bashed into the concrete (as far as the law is concerned).

Again, the evidence shows TM was not attacked, ZM was. And words do not justify a physical attack. Regardless of what somebody says, if you are the one who initiates the fight, you are at fault. That holds true in court just like it does in Jr. High.

18. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

And now it begins:
    1. Thousands show up for TM march in Times Square.
    2. Protesters close down part of I-10 in LA.
    3. Protest in Oakland, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit.
    4. Protest in Sanford, FL.

And this is day one. Just wait until all the "community organizers" build a real head of steam.

19. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

While I believe GZ profiled this kid, started the confrontation and should have been found guilty of manslaughter.. I dont understand why anyone is celebrating anything. Nobody has "won" in this case. And you can bet self-defense laws will be re-examined to ensure situations like this are better defined for future altercations.

TM is dead. Doesn't get any worse than that.

GZ might not be in jail, but has lost his freedom. He will never be able to roam with peace. He will always need to hide & look over his shoulder. He will always be judged for the remainder of his life. He will have to sleep every night knowing that his actions, took someone's life. His life will never be the same as was before he shot an unarmed individual. Beyond the lack of freedom, GZ is probably looking at a civil suit which will guarantee his financial ruin.

While none of us will ever know exactly what happened that night.. and exactly who started this confrontation. We do know that the result is that two lives have now been permanently ruined. I would bet absolutely ANYTHING that GZ wishes he left this kid alone.. and never got out of his vehicle.

I believe in the right to self defense, have a CCW, carry daily and own many firearms. But I do my best to avoid confrontations with strangers and pray I only will need to use my firearms in a SD scenario, when it is absolutely the last and only option I have available.

20. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Nothing will happen to Zimmerman.

you severely discount how fickle the American public is.

Remember Casey Anthony? ...Yeah, I thought so!

Enough with the doom and gloom from the TM supporters already. You guys wanted Zimmerman to be charged and tried. He was, and he was found not guilty. Now quit being baby bitches and just accept the verdict, stop crying!