1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 favor to ask

Discussion in 'General' started by 600 dbl are, Jan 18, 2013.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I was wondering if anyone here will be racing in the 200 this March. If so I have a favor to ask.

Last year I took a good buddy of mine to the 200, his very first motorcycle racing event. He was hooked. We had access to the garages and he was able to see most of the bikes up close. What I am hoping is that someone here who will be racing wouldn't mind taking the time to chat it up with him for a couple of minutes and show him what's what with the bikes and the tech. I know it's a busy/crazy but if you have a few minutes to spare let me know.

Thank you,

Erik

2. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Yeah no problem, as long as it's not while my bikes are actually on the track.

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Meet me at the M4 semi-truck, in the NASCAR garages.

4. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

trailor tour...

5. JU is always great with fans at the track, if your buddy is lucky he will get a tour, etc.

6. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Come on over!!

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Shouldn't have a problem being able to talk to anyone from the small privateer, to the full on factory guys. Everyone is very approachable.

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

JU is great! At Laguna this past year he even took the time to talk with me for a bit.

9. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

I'll be there and wouldn't mind at . I'll be at the TOBC rig.
    -Curtis Murray

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fixed :D

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Thank you all very much!

What would be the ideal time to stop in?

12. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

not to thread jack but does anyone know if I can buy just a one day ticket or is it for all 3? I've always gone for multiple days but can't this year

13. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

You can buy 1 day tickets or 3 day tickets!!!

I will be there with MOB RACING!! Stop on by!!!

Like everyone else said as long as the teams bikes aren't on track come on over!

14. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Good stuff here.