1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read this, Dont throw them away

Discussion in 'General' started by sptbk57, Aug 10, 2012.

1. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

Just finished A.C. Delco tranning......Next time you have the tires filled w. nitrogen. Ummmmm, dont put the green caps on. Why you say? Well the caps are a antenna and helps send a signal to ECM. And let me tell YOU this We are in a word of trouble. The changes that are coming w. new fuels are going to blow the pants off of you. And the new vehicle are going to ALL have GM, Ford, Chry. Have direct injection Runs off the cam. And brother YOU better be changing the oil. Sludge build up and you will have problems.
    Kinda like the ford diesel trucks. Oil brks down and YOU have injectors that wont fire. Today vehicles NOW have as many as 12 processors.. And they all have to talk in order for the vehicle to run. We are in a world of Chit.. And if you read this far i got a question. and so far not one person can match this.
    In 1976 i bought my first tool set, It is now 2012 and i am still buying tools. What job other then mechanics do you know of that YOU must continue to buy tools and i dont mean the same tool. Till the day you die. You paint sure buy and ur finish. Sure u have buy new brushes. But i buy or i cant do the job and lucky if u will use it again in the next 6 mnths. Its a collection of tools that can fill a brinks truck and worth as much as one. Here iam 40 yrs later and still buying tool, You cant even take a fuel line off anymore w. out a special tool.. See my point. Its a out of control industry........:Pop:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  2. motox

motox 164

Sorry but I didnt understand a word of that

3. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

Sorry u didnt

4. motox

motox 164

nitrogen, alien antennae, direct injection and tools. Got it.

5. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

Antenna. OK.

6. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

started to read your post, but all the rambling made me skip to the end (closing this window)

7. ton

ton Arf!

well, let's see.

Medicine
    any science based career
    any computer based career
    any engineering based career

must i really go on?

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So fill the tires with oil sludge before it breaks down to nitrogen and calls the government to turn off your fuel injectors?

9. caferace

caferace No.

That's what the antennas are for.

and chit.

-jim

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

No love for the rant? Word to y'all skeptics. That woRd is trOuble.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Holy shit I thought I was drunk

12. caferace

caferace No.

He's got a Mercedes SUV, a Brinks truck and a pink scooter. I'm s'posed to feel bad for him?

-jim

13. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

I have an aluminum hat.

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

All I'm saying is that, the other night in the grocery store, I told my 8 year old that we were getting those bun length hot dogs this time. She protested loudly. I countered. She balled up her little fist and jingled my ornaments. Now I'm lying in the grocery store floor trying to catch my breath.

See. Trouble. Better guard your frijoles.

16. trancework

trancework It's always now...

tell Merrill to swing away...

17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

What the hell just happened here?

[​IMG]

wasn't there some kids dad that used to post stuff like this?????????

:Pop:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

AC Delco... they make batteries right?

19. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Metalhead+paint fumes=this

20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Booze doesn't do that. I'm thinking bath salts. Every post dude makes is bizarre rantings.