1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Too late.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was wondering why this thread never popped up after Daytona.

3. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I could have sworn this thread was closed at 9:18 tonight.

Dave K is losing the edge. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Got you guessing. Seems pretty sharp to me.:D

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I find it funny that Joey (not a Riders Discount Vesrah Suzuki rider) was hanging out at the Riders Discount Vesrah Suzuki hospitality trailer and with Bree, and oddly enough Benny (a Riders Discount Vesrah Suzuki rider) didn't have any problems.

Joey might dress funny but both are good kids.

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I can just imagine the PMs going on now between Dave and Papa:

Papa - You've got tone...take the shot!

Dave - It's not good, it's not good.

Papa - God damnit Dave! Get off. I'm on.

:D

7. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Maybe he is waiting for someone to say something stupid to lay down da Ban Hammer .

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:stupid:
    They were planning when and where the rumble is going to be. The Sharks vs The Jets. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I locked it and then unlocked it for a few reasons.

I locked it because the horse had been beaten into tartar.
    I then unlocked it because there's still a few stupid people who have posted yet and given me a chance to laugh at them yet.

That's enough reasons for now, I may post up one or two more, depending upon my mood.

Stupid away boys!

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Got to meet Joey a couple weekends ago at Barber.. He was on the SGA team testing... Good Kid and should do well with Charlie's Group for sure...:up:

11. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Tarter is made from horses. Or is this a metaphor.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Ahhhhhh, the Way-Back machine.

14. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

why is that hard to see or funny? Like myself and SEVERAL others have said "Joey is a GREAT kid!" i have nothing but great times with him. I think Benny is too thou he is pretty shy/quiet in the pits. Bree gets along with EVERYONE pretty much and the Vesrah pits are always a great hangout (sorry Tony).. its only those of you guys (not you 2Fer) that get online while between TPS reports that were not there, dont know shit and yet feel need to inject "he must be..." etc...

Could you imagine what would have been said if the internet was around as much when likes of Sheene, Roberts (the REAL one), Spencer, Hailwood, etc... man ive heard some bad stories..but thats just it..they were stories left at the track...nowadays everyone is a new caster.

Plus i think Joey MORE than silence those doubters of his riding ability/talent over the last few months! (not that he had too)

As for dressing funny...well i find Benny's 5 times to big flat bills facing forward funny personally...to each their own..once both have helmets and leathers on they look the same..which is all that matters in racing..ON TRACK appearance not in the pits..imo.

:beer:

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  15. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

either way my Filet-O-Fish sandwich now tastes funny.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

New Caster!

:D

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

It isn't surprising. When I said I thought it was funny I was referring to the guy who brought this back up, my response was to him.