1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the front page of the beeb today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Mar 28, 2012.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And speaking of pancakes...

[​IMG]

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

BTW Lexi...racing suit looks brand new! Great job!

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Watch it you will be labeled a creep! :crackup:

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

You can't be serious... Dude, there would be riots and fights every single day... You would go down "Dungeon Street" at your own risk...

It would be mob rule, and the Sheriff's office would show up to change your name anytime they wanted... It would be chaos...

Anytime someone new came into town, they would be instantly judged and chased out of town, stoned to death, or embraced and loved if they came in quietly and "merged" into the collective without anyone noticing....

I'd love to visit, but I wouldn't wanna live there... LOL It'd be like a cult...

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

General, come out to playay!!
    General, come out to plaaaayaaay!!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm, I'd like to be a cult leader.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Share your Slim Jims and you're in.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck that! The goal of being the leader of a cult is to have the members share their slim jims (and cash) with you!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hmmm. As a follower what are the obligations and benefits? Is this an eternal life or eternal strife organization?

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Waiting on "stun gun vs chloroform"?

11. Lawn Dart

As a "town member" you will have access to a store, similar to a Sam's Club membership, where you can trade in your real woman for an inflatable, or a chicken.

And used car lots will only sell "Free Candy" vans... I don't know if that's a benefit, but it would be fitting of the "town".

12. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

kinda like watching what people buy at the grocery store. you wonder what they actually came in for, and what they picked up along the way. take for instance... whipcream, a lawn chair , and a douche.

LOL! ski

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh come on, Chris. You'd be one of the first to buy a house in BBSville. Shit dude, I'd expect you to run for the Town Junta. :D

14. Stun gun. Chloroform is gnarly stuff.

15. Lawn Dart

:crackup:

With my luck, I'd move in next door to Stick on one side, and Walker on the other side.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There's a vacant ranch next to me, but stay off my lawn.

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Somebody form another squadron and let's get this takeover going.

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm not going to Kansas.

Plus, I get the feeling that Lever and I are going to run the damn cafeteria, and I don't think that's fair. :mad:

19. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I heard there are vacancies in Jonestown. The weather is hot there, but there is plenty of ice cold Kool-Aid to drink.

20. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Are children allowed?