1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the front page of the beeb today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Electric chainsaws, basement shops, and a query into the pros and cons of inflatable vs human GFs

Not trying to draw too many connections, but I'm a bit worried this early into the season. :D

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Start worrying when talk turns to chest freezers, where to buy phosphoric acid, and "Why won't she just shut the hell up?"

3. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

You missed the waterfowl gun thread as well

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I think what has happened is that this forum has tranformed from motorcycle roadracing to a place that can basically solve every problem in the world.

What we need to do is take over an area....let's say Iowa, and claim it as our own. Everybody move there and form a utopia.

Either that or we'll have the biggest goddamn party that the world has ever seen!

(plenty of chicken and home made beer)

5. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I guess if you want to talk M/C and racing, you need to go to the CCS forum. :crackup:

6. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I'm in :up:

7. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

You forgot the met a stripper thread

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That thing is still going? :D

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i bet if we tried hard enough we could crash it like we did the StarBoyz site years back.

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

And who said Elena's Relatives wouldnt think this place was wierd? :crackup:

11. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Yeh they had 4 posts yesterday and only one was about animal cruelty...must be there choice of moderators ;)

12. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

It refuses to die.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

13. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Just one question...........Why the hell would ANYONE want to move to Iowa? They've got snow, cold, and it's flat as a pancake!

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder if my ID is still valid over there. It'd be nice to post on a BBS and not have to clean up after people. :D

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I drove through it last summer. I just figured it was centrally located:D

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

None of those guys are allowed to be part of the squadron so no recruiting while you are over there.

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:stupid:

20. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Especially if "she" is inflatable like discussed in the other thread....