1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

2. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Sort of reminds me when Tommy and Nicky raced each other in the 600 class at AMA in the early years.

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Jon Block must be so proud... :rolleyes:

4. squid52

squid52 Well-Known Member

It's pretty sad people act like this....what's next all out brawls? Stabbings? Shootings? Where's it gonna stop? I definitely would not invite loved ones to such a hostile environment...(I'll invite my friends that work with trash like this everyday and carry a badge and big guns)

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Maybe you can fund a trip here for the Pascarella's.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yeah the vid amps it. It won't be long till the after dinner crowd piles on.

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

8. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

I'd be mad if someone's kid did that to my son too, but for all I know he could have deserved it. Pretty harsh though.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No one deserves to have their life needlessly put in jeopardy on the race track. We all accept the risk but that's unacceptable.

10. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Guy Martin had his BSB license yanked for "life" for just slamming a laptop closed on an officials fingers. On the scale of things, Guy's actions pale in comparison to on track "get backs".

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  11. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

I don't see where the problem is in that video

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Based only on the comments written I didn't want to like this Pascarella bunch. But then I watched the video and it looked like nothing but two fast guys going for a win. I remember when my step-brother and I first raced with WERA in 97 at IRP; me in Vintage and him in the 600 meat-grinder class. Way more machines than most are used to today. He was coming out of the last turn onto the dragstrip and got hit a lot worse than this by 2 people....in practice!

I'm a hockey dad (and player). So many things in this world could be solved way easier with a good old hockey fight. Wail away on each other after the incident, get 2 minutes in the box and have a beer and laugh about it afterwards.

Yes, life is that simple.

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You're joking or you've NEVER raced... one or the other.

14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Watch Joey's line in his repass. He's intentionally running someone off track. Unacceptable.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Bullshit. I've raced with you. You wouldn't have done that, nor would I or any of the others we've gridded up with.

16. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

No he is taking the race line away. It was Benny's choice to run off, anyone else would let off the throttle and take 2nd place, pretty common move to take the line away

17. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

no 3ft long screw driver, no care. it wasn't a real fight

as far as the ontrack action, its the responsibility of the passing ride to make a safe pass. he obviously didn't. once he impacted he should of backed off.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:stupid:

Bullsh!t move.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I don't see how anyone could watch that video and call it "racing". Reminds me of Eslick and Herrin.

20. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

The blatant look-over and sitting up to let him go by on the straight isn't going to help the "just racing" excuse.