1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Hmm, well that pretty much makes my entire above post moot. That's T2, much more open, and in my eyes too much contact from Pascarella. Still not malicious, though.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I cannot imagine having the talent to do that! :wow:

3. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

both looked aggressive to me, I like how Benny doesn't get out of the throttle though lol that's pretty awesome

4. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

I thought for a moment I was watching a clip from the video game road rash. :wow:

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Someone's license needs to be removed from his possession.

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

"Like"

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, if you slow down and mean mug someone and then run them off.....

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:stupid: Radical!

9. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

I watched all the races 600 and 750 races. I did just happen to miss the first couple laps of one race that had the Joey and Benny incident in it. I really don't know what this chick is talking about though. The 600 class is tough and aggressive. I did not see Benny push anyone into the "wall". T1 at Vegas is tight and it gets real close real fast when you are pushing for the front in that class. I did see Benny pass Bryce in that corner. Benny however showed Bryce a wheel. And fit his bike in there and it appeared Bryce gave him some room and ran a bit wide. I don't think there was any contact, but I may be wrong.

I missed what happened in the pits so I have no comment on that. I am sure there are many people that did see it though.

There is video of the entire Joey and Benny incident. It is pretty bad.

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

holy shit.

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

+1

12. ton

ton Arf!

i don't think anyone would suggest you do otherwise on the basis of one incident. but say for the sake of argument you're the title sponsor giving one of them $100K or so... are you going to have a little talk with your rider and his crew (father, etc.) about your expectations for future conduct and professionalism on and off the track?

13. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Figures the video goes up as I am typing.

14. squid52

squid52 Well-Known Member

7. Unsafe and unsportsmanlike riding techniques should be reported to a WERA Official. At the discretion of the Race Director or WERA President, a rider found guilty of unsafe or unsportsmanlike riding techniques will be fined, and/or disqualified from the race, and/or suspended, and/or asked to forfeit their Competition License.

Posted straight from the rulebook...

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I dunno, but Ed Hardy used to make a helmet. :moon:

[​IMG]

16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

10 pages, easy.

17. TStinson

TStinson Well-Known Member

Wow! That video says it all.

Especially the head and shoulder lunge at :15.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

In 2012 the earth will be ravaged by a smorgasbord of cataclysmic astronomical events....

the year of the mad dad.

19. CALI*MADE

CALI*MADE Love Life

20. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I'm in, it's a Monday and my work week is slow.
    :)