1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Now Totally Random Photo Thread - NSFW!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Oh come on, you know the TD riders leap over that section too in England, the Absolute keeps me from recalling the name at the moment????????????:D:eek:

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

A bunch of tracks in Britain have jumps, the most well-known is Cadwell's "Mountain"

3. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

i totally agree, but i suck at using/making the pictures, so i use what i find...:beer::Poke:

cheers.joe.

4. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

5. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

:crackup: ive said this for so long. Your scared to get in your car and go left cause its wet out :crackup:

6. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

I never understood that either. I went to a Nascar race last year (boss bought us tickets and we thought it would be fun)

It drizzled and they postponed for two hours to dry the track. we drank. racing was about to start, it drizzled again... cancelled for the night. People were throwing things on the track. I was yelling that it was pretty weak that bikes races in the rain but these guys in their cages with 4 wheels wouldn't. The Nascar diehards didn't like me.

I've asked some Nascar guys why they wont race in the rain... none could give me a good answer. Some said it will disturb the aerodynamics and they wont be able to go as fast... and if they try to they will crash :rolleyes: well no kidding...

7. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

I hate me the NASCRAP but I'm guessing it has something to do with the concrete walls that surround the track, lack of gravel trap runoffs and no airfence.

OR it could be they don't want the already crappy beer the fans drink to get watered down any further by rain water :D

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The spray created from all those cars ripping around the track would be so bad you couldn't see to race, or see the race. They have ran on wet road courses.

9. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

I'm guessing you can't see squat at 150+ with no wipers.

10. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

So add wipers

11. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

This is also WERA racing

not AFM!

12. Fastjedi350

Fastjedi350 Well-Known Member

Am I wrong or isn't this a EDM .50?

13. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

I used to think this to, but have you ever watched a dry race crash in NASCAR. The way they run nose to tail at those speeds, one guy messes up and 5 guys pay for it. In the wet you would probably lose half the feild in one crash. It is just to dangrous to do on a paved oval where drafting is so important.

I got to see a nascar race once at Pocono. We were a little late and missed the first lap. On this first lap some one crashed and messed up the armco barrier that took 2 hours to fix. Then after restart they rand for aabout a 1/2 hour and it started to drissel out and stoped the race again. By that time we were over the whole nascar experience and went home.

14. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

I was watching a great documentary on H2 not too long ago about Hitler's rise to power. He actually did have those pics specifically taken to appeal to the female voters.

15. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Ever race a bike in the rain?

16. doubleapex

doubleapex Well-Known Member

I've seen a number of track day guys strike a similar pose.......as they jump the curb and head for the wall.

17. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Can't tell what the barrel/action is, but I believe its mounted in an XLR chassis. That mag looks too small to be a .50 though.

www.xlrindustries.com

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Ok, those are bad ass!

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn, rough day. Not trying to be a NASCAR fanboi, but if you ever get a chance, try to go see a race at Dover on a nice weather weekend at see what kinda experience you have.

I think that's something everyone could enjoy once, just for the sheer spectacle.

Pic related:

[​IMG]

20. Ontheedgeprsprt

Ontheedgeprsprt Pumpkin riders

I went to dover to watch a napcar race. Its boring. Lets sit crammed into stands and watch cars drive around in a circle following each other. The last 20 min they start racing. Thats not for me. But I would sit out in the parking lot and drink beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.