1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

North Central looks a lot better than I had anticipated. Thank's Sean!

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Love the schedule Mongo!
    Unfortunately have carpal tunnel surgery in Jan. Be back by April. Total rebuild on the EX upcoming...

3. forlorn

forlorn Well-Known Member

No biggie. I know these are hard calls to make just another view point that is probably in the minority. I don't know how many other mid-central only folks there actually were. I just liked it because short of Nashville all the races were easy to get to and spaced out.

You could just dump NOLA, the Saturday events, and the Jan Tally and call it the Dixie region or something....

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

XR100s in the snow? I dare ya! I'm in if you are. I'll bring enough people to make a grid.

5. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

I'm in:up:

6. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I think it's awesome that we will be back racing in a few weeks!

:up:

7. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I understand why it happened and realize changes needed to be made to make sure WERA is around for the long haul. I never did the entire SE as it's just too much driving, with 3 RRR, 1 Jennings and 1 NOLA that's 5 events that are 10 1/2 to 12 hour one-way trips so between drive time and fuel costs just puts it out my reach.

There's no way to make a perfect schedule for everyone but from the standpoint of living in Kentucky a schedule that consisted of Road Atlanta, Tally, Barber and add in a round at Grattan (like the DH weekend) would still keep the driving times reasonable.

8. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

and summit point

9. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:stupid: A couple or one more Summit round would've been sweet.

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I'm with ya on that.

11. cycleczy

Also VIR guess there went the endurance plan guess i got two sprint bikes

12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

We were going to do the Summit and VIR endurances also. Now, we're going to make the two rounds at Road Atlanta.

13. cycleczy

Motard on kart track at VIR twice a month with friends looking better and better .............. But i got some trash talk to take care of first ............ I was once told on here by a championship winning expert " Ive never been passed by a SV 650 Must less a novice SV 650 . Well it happened and the rest of the year shut em up so i will take care of a few and carry on

14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

we need to know who said it for it to have any credibility. ;)

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

How did this turn into a LWT shit talking thread? lol

I will be really interested to see how things go down now that all of the fast Novices are Experts. I'm guessing a lot less shit talking... Especially since VIR is out and Summit isnt an national/endurance round now...

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Why not just replace Nashville with NOLA? It's certainly more Mid than East.

Morris I'll be at Tally in Jan so I'll bring your stuff if you don't make it here by then.

Yep sucks. Believe me I know all about it. It's the same distances from New Orleans to most of the SE tracks. Hence why I will never see Roebling. BUT at least Nashville was replaced with NOLA which is brand new rather than dodging pot holes. I actually liked Nashville and hate to see it close.

Don't they all!?!?! lol

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

im going to miss Nashville. The potholes are a non issue if you are consistent with your line :D. I never once felt like I was in danger with them.

18. :stupid:

I never had any issues at Nashville, not even with the transitions. It was a hard track to dialed in, but a lot of fun once you did.

19. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

One race weekend per month for North Central... Fits my budget for sure.

Look forward to race the old farts again LOL :P

20. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

you going to the TT?