1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, big time, thanks for letting me know.

2. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

:up:

3. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Honestly I'm more concerned with trying to keep my #777... :( My new license has #711 on it and Emily says I can't keep my old #... Only 2 experts with #777 were active in 2011 and none of the 9 experts with #777 are in the 1000 classes... Can you ask the misses pretty please for me?

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

How will this effect V7 as well since there running 13 events?

No change?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The class has nothing to do with your number. If they said no then no.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same answer - no idea yet.

7. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Thanks everyone at WERA! Looking forward to racing in 2012. I guess I can officially stop procrastinating now. :)

8. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Ya I am a little sad to see that but I'll take it! DH at Beaver is sweet.

Guess I better get a lot faster at Summit :D Definitely looking forward to my first trip to Mid-Ohio next season

9. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Hate so few endurance but we knew it was coming. Nationals look good though. Glad no summit, and for me we just swapped vir for Nola. Worked good.

10. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

I will say starting the NE/Mid - ATL in April is good. VIR in March had great weather every year since 2006 except for this year.

No events in May :(
    No events in July :(
    No Summit Point Endurance :(
    Only 7 rounds :(

Is a DH schduel the same as a sunday sprint schduel?
    Is there something here that describes the DH weekends?

Im Hyped !!!!!
    Let's Do it in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm cool with that. I can see some vintage guys bitching, but change is good and keeping what we had last year wasn't going to help things at all. I think it is a step in the right direction and if I want more dates to run I can race in Clubman and Formula 2.

If you need someone to bounce Vintage Championship points ideas off of, I have several ideas on that front.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email em to me, I'll take all the help I can get as always.

13. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Can you move that 6hr at Road Atlanta back a week? It conflicts with the IOMTT.

-steve

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No and I know :(

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yea, right? :rolleyes: Exactly how many WERA club racers will be at the IOM? The good of the many supercedes the good of the few. ;)

16. ton

ton Arf!

i know of at least 5.

and we were sending Mongo pics from Bushy's. which is why he's pissed :D

btw Sean, i know there aren't many of us (well, maybe?) who do double duty AHRMA and WERA, but for the future... being able to do Barber back to back weekends (the AHRMA round is two weekends before the GNF) would be fabulous. i'll have to chose one or the other if i'm able to do either in 2012.

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No way, leave those Tally dates alone. I kick ass in the cold. :D

18. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Thank you for posting this! Looks great for the NE peeps!:up:

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'm not quite sure how you managed it, but the NE/Mid A schedule allows me to run every weekend using only 7 vacation days! Not too bad considering I'm scheduled to work every other Saturday. Yeah, I'll have to take off a few extra days to make VIR and Road Atlanta, but overall I'm amazed that I'll be able to make every round with my work schedule posing a minimal conflict.
    :beer:

Now to figure out where I'm going to get all the money needed! :(

I will say while I'd like an event in July, it will help with the finances having a break for a month.

20. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Not that it matters but you might oughta fix the GNF date under the NCS.