1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atheist - I don't get them?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hawk518, Dec 6, 2011.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

By that logic, the appropriate symbolism would be a dead Santa in a manger.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's the "LOOK AT ME!" generation. :down:

And he'd be getting a visit from 3 elves who rode their on reindeer. :D

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

their on???

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's Aramaic, you wouldn't understand. :p

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, you be attacking christianity if you nail pretty much anything to a cross to try and protest something - doesn't really matter what it is.

6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I worship the McRib, but for a limited time only.

I don't get atheist either, unless they split their biggie fries with me.

7. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

Too hard to convey... you would have to build props for the 3 kings, Mary & John, some random cattle, and and angel...etc... maybe the artist was a on a budget.

8. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

How many of them put more effort into the commercialization part than the holy part?

Well yeah, that would make sense.

Those making the positive claim that something exists have the obligation to prove it. One cannot, logically speaking, be expected to prove a negative. Unicorns anyone? No? well because you can't prove they don't exist then they must... yeah, logic fail. I agree though, I wouldn't personally demonize someone for substituting faith for reason... but I would characterize them as irrational but that wouldn't disqualify them from watching my kids.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Silly ubiquitous, over the top, Atheist Symbol: 1

Silly ubiquitous, over the top, Christian Symbol: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999

:D

10. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

Is that the one the magical sky wizard took from Irish men to make Irish women? :Poke:.. hey, makes complete sense to me....

11. wot-75

wot-75 Well-Known Member

and before anyone makes fun... I realize the original "myth" was the other way around...

12. or maybe it was originally built but the angry husband Joseph prop came in and busted it all up.