2011 GNF Picture Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by cannonballcobb, Oct 31, 2011.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL Chad!!! :crackup:

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Nobody is doing anybody any xIDB. You didn't read Rubber Chicken's disclaimer about them both being fellow racers (as well as beeb readers), and deserving of due competitor respect. ( Even I know better than that - lol )

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Real classy, Chad. :down:

...and btw, they are younger than my daughters. BadBeak met them in my paddock, so he has to be a little reserved in his comments. It's hard to be really rude after you met somebody and they are no longer a stranger.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

4x - pulling out her chair at a nice restaurant and thanking her for a pleasant evening at the end of the night cordially?

5. sowega

sowega #710

One of them stopped by my pit setup to hang out with my dog; she was really cool, and Goose liked her.

He's a good judge of character; I had to hold him back from biting Badbeak several times.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Oh lighten up, Francis! You know someone had to say it. :D

7. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

And you know I had to respond, too.

8. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Bite me? If that's what you want to call him grinding his weiner on my leg while thrusting his furry hips furiously...

Hey Ed, since you're the only gay guy I know I have a quick question for you: Do gay guys heckle each other about being straight? you know... like: "Stop acting like such a hetero!" ; "Get away from me you vagina-eating stud" ; etc...

9. sowega

sowega #710

:crackup: If Goose wanted to hump you, there's nothing you, I, or anybody who didn't have a large gun could do to stop him.

10. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Because the beeb community treats each other with so much mutual respect. :D

If they read the beeb, they were probably disappointed about the comment taking so long. That reminds me of a funny story. Saturday night while up at the chalet with the unce, I got a text from my wife as follows:

"Hey, what's 2xidb mean."

I showed it to Mongo and Kesler. We all agreed nothing good was going to come from that whole situation. :crackup:

11. sowega

sowega #710

How many times have Mongo and Kesler gone 2xidb on you, anyway?

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Are you retarded?

13. sowega

sowega #710

I'm not too retarded to whoop your ass!

14. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

[​IMG]

Back on track.

15. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member