1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just noticed..........

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Aug 20, 2011.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

well... on the positive side if everytime he stepped out and got lit up... that makes him a legitimate celebrity!:D The world needs antagonists too! :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Persecuted everywhere. Just like Webcrush. Must be the third or fourth coming by now. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Psst, Peter, I can see your house from up here.

4. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

If there was ever an indication it's time to change your style, being compared to Webcrush is a dead giveaway.:eek:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

After Darren's post, all I can think of are old, bad jokes that replace Jesus with Skip.

Hey, why can't Skip eat M&Ms?

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Skip walks into a hotel. He hands the innkeeper three nails
    and asks...
    "Can you put me up for the night?"

Like that? :D

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I surprised it took till the second post for him to sprout an F bomb. :)

8. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

who paid for the last supper?

wait for it...

jesus got nailed for it.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

:):):):):)

10. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

^^well-played, sir^^

11. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

no britt.....it's this :):):):):):)

12. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

After awhile i have to say i've got to where i look forward to your next post/thread Skip.At the very least it's entertaining.No disrespect.Just an observation.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry but no one has ever paid WERA that much money nor will they as long as Evelyne owns it.

Quite simply the problem with Todd was always one - he actively tells people to spam our board to promote his product. That's it. Nothing complicated or hard to understand. Todd has never done a single thing for WERA or our riders or our industry. He didn't even really sponsor you - a suit at his cost is NOT him actually putting any of his own money where his mouth is. So as long as people are leeches on our sport and giving nothing back, I don't see a reason to allow them free advertising. If Todd steps up and gives back to the sport then he'd possibly get a little more leeway. Until that point, meh.

BTW - I have no idea what thread you're talking about nor do I really care. If I see spam I nuke it. I allowed your other thread in the first place because I thought you weren't actively trying to spam. Otherwise it would have been deleted immediately just like all the others you never see. Always amazing how being nice and trying to warn you is taken by you as being mean to poor little skippy.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is only one that has been allowed and that is per Evelyne. Not my choice.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's the difference between Skip and a picture of Skip?

You only need one nail to hang up a picture of Skip.

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

He was talking about either the PitBull thread or the Alien Motion Battery thread.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah, so one started by a potential customer asking about the product - and the thread mentions at least 4 other competing products since it was asking for information or a thread started by a paying customer who was just happy with the service he received. Yeah, spam galore. Skip not getting it just doesn't surprise me any more.

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Yeah, that was a tough one. :rolleyes:

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Jesus Dave...it's been 24 hrs. Don't keep resurrecting the pun, damn it! :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't you mean: Skip, Dave. . . it's been 24 hrs? :D