1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just noticed..........

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Aug 20, 2011.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

......SPAM! on the front page. again. noone said shit about these people. i don't have a single problem w/ the company. i use their products. but, i also know i get my balls busted any time i say a word about :):):):):):). just makin a note. one more! it happens too often in here for the ball rubbers. not that there's anything wrong w/ ball rubbin.:up:

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You just use too many smiley face thingies.

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You mean the one made about one of the site sponsors? You know the people pay to be on here.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I thought this was going to be about Goldbond, you know, with the ball rubbin' and all.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:bow:

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Oh jeez, not this shit again!

7. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Whew, for a minute, I thought he might be talking about the thinly veiled attempts to advertise track days as "race practice" ...

8. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

:)

10. skip salenius

do you know how much money i've paid to wera in the last 8 years? that should be enough to say whatever the fuck i want to in here. this is the wera bbs, right? again.....the people i'm referencing in here didnt shout out about their own product. someone else did it for them. whats the difference of roy saying something about a certain company and me saying something about a certain company? NONE! you can't even argue that. if you do....you're delusional and clouded by all the balls in your face.:crackup: idgaf who paid what!

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Must be hard to grip the handlebars with those holes through your hands. Do you have sponsorship for getting you off the cross before third call to grid? :rolleyes:

12. skip salenius

whatever dude! no clue what you mean? prolly something stupid.

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What is this thread about?

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

puff.....puff.....pass.

15. skip salenius

you don't know me well enough to say that.:tut: maybe you WISH you knew me like that? stalker!

16. skip salenius

all the stalkers make it so easy for me.

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

:crackup::crackup:

Ride safe,
    AAron

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I think it is alot like speeding on the Interstate....sometimes you get pulled over and a ticket...sometimes you roll. The more you do it the greater your chance of getting a ticket, just think of all the times you got away with it, and be happy.

Or you can bitch enough about it you get put on "a list" and then everytime you stepout you get litup. :)

19. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Is there a time when Skip isn't bitching about something? :confused:

20. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

:D

Haha. But don't sweat it because either I suck at searching or the thread has mysteriously disappeared without a 38 page brow beating.