1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy waste of money!

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Jul 29, 2011.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I saw that earlier and went looking on the net to find out who he was. I lost interest when I found a shiny rock that was more interesting.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I read that earlier. My first question was how in the hell did that one hit song make him $55 million?

4. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

^He had 2 I think. I can only superman though.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

I'm happy for my friends that work at Gulfstream. Those guys have been hurting for sales....this idtio should keep some good people employed for a while.

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Watch me crank that soulja boy
    Den supa man dat ho.
    How can you not be rich with lyrics like that?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have a hard time believing it. If he can put that much money in the jet, how much does he have in the bank? There is no way.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bank?:crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

To get $55 Million he'd have had to sold upwards of 60 Million copies of an album. Not taking into consideration touring, t shirts, jockstraps and ring tones of course.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bank, bedroom, details… :D

11. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Bank!
    HA!
    Are you thinking that these guys are like normal people that will only spend extravagantly a small percentage of their actual liquid money?
    Please.
    They spend it all, as soon as they get it, on whatever will make them grab headlines, just so they an say they did what the headlines said they did.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What are you talking about? :confused:

Them rap stars and ghetto-blingers are some of the most shrewd investors on the planet.

How much gold does Mr. T wear around that mohawked melon of his? That ain't no fool, fool. All them gold teef? Dat's pimp *and* an appreciating investment!

You crackas buying Enron stock and mortgage backed securities... :crackup:

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And the first thought that came to mind after reading the first post:

[​IMG]

14. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

all i know is i saw a fat white hipster chick do the dance to that shit song in a bar and a fat old black guy yelled at her to "sit your stupid white ass down". I almost had to buy dude a drink for that.

15. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

I'm thinking quite a large percent "cash up front" would be real good idea.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

What a fuckinh tard!

17. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

I like the comment where the guy said he was ashamed to be black because of this guy.

18. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

get money from radio airplay as well.

but it's all for not, because it's no G6 baby.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was going to say he probably got a Netjet card but after the song I found on youtubes it's more like he got 2 discount tickets for Southwest.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa