1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BeaveRun roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Jun 6, 2011.

1. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Haha, I don't have the incredibly good attitude that Dave has about crashing. I was much more pissed off that I was doing so well in the race and couldn't finish than about the damage to the bike. No worries man, it was cool hanging out with you guys this weekend. :up:

2. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

That sucks. Is it a hike to Summit for you?

Just do what the guy in front of you is doing haha. Summit is a pretty simple track, you should be able to figure it out pretty fast. :up: C'mon, you know you want to.

3. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Also, big props to Joe from the NC region. I had an absolute blast dicing it up with you in the MW Solo and B SS. Me, Ben and Joe finished the race with .085 seconds between all three of us. :rock:

4. foster

foster Well-Known Member

To anyone who left early you missed a close finish to the B-Superstock novice race. Lucky for you I happen to get the whole thing on camera.

Congrats Jeremy, next time its my turn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UgGR47zmtE

5. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

It was nice hanging out with you guys. :up: Thanks for the shade :bow: It sure was a nice, warm, humid weekend but I had a blast for sure. First race weekend for me since August 2010 at VIR. It was nice to be back.

The bike felt great, my body felt a year older :crackup:

It was nice to see friends and hang out at the track all weekend. Small turn out but yeah... we got 10 laps instead of 8 :D

See you guys at Grattan for sure. I'm ready!

6. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Definitely had fun! Nice clean place, fun and fast track! Seemed like a relatively safe weekend for everyone as well. :up:

See you guys next time around!

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I was talking to Jim Sublet after the day and he said they didn't have one medical form to fill out. That is a real good weekend for sure.

Also the 10 lap races were awesome!

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I told Sublet he inadvertently figured out the Summit air fence deployment issues.

Beer!

There were more bodies than hay bales when it came time to set them up.

9. :up: I didn't drink any beer, but was happy to help set them up.

10. ton

ton Arf!

um. duh?

11. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was an awesome adjustment!

12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I think the only time the ambulance rolled was when Brad went down in T10, and he ended up riding his bike in. Always nice to keep the ambulance personnel bored.

13. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

You bet!

Sorry about throwing that hay bale onto your back! LOL :crackup:

Oh, I need to file a grievance report......... someone defaced my name on the MW Senior Superbike grid sheet. :Poke:

14. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

hmmm :)

I wouldn't know :p

:D

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I wish every event had 10 lap sprints regardless of what track it is. I'm usually just getting into a groove around lap 5 or 6 and set my fastest laps toward the end. The whole weekend was a blast for sure.

And the free beer wasn't to shabby either!

16. Haven't the sprints always been 10 laps at BR do to the short length of the track?

17. Ha Ha! More like a tower of hay bales!

18. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Was anyone picture taking at Beaver??

19. JJJerry

I was wondering the same thing. I contacted Ray at SB Image, and he said he wasn't there. Not sure if he's the usual photographer or not, but google led me to his site.

20. JJJerry