1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2011 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

HPPT- you going to Jerez?

2. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup:

Sorry couldn't help it

3. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Ducs aint looking to good right now

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, TV only for me. Are you going?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And you thought that was fast. :D

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

No shit! Damn near into the :53's....

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I hope the racing turns out to be more competitive than the way qualifying is panning out.

8. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Yeap. Can't wait.

9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

10. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

Stoner once again is on top, both Ben and CE5 are doing shots and like I thought would happen the factory Ducs are having a lot of trouble. Maybe Vale is no longer the great developmental rider he once was :stirspot:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the race for third place is going to be really good. :)

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

OH EM GEE 54.1!!!!

I'm like breaking a sweat watching live timing on my phone while driving

13. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

Maybe the duc is just that messed up, no one other than stoner could do a dam thing on it, really it's time for them to make some big changes here comes the yamaduc

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Barbera is to have found the ability to do some decent laps on the satellite bike. I know he does it by getting a tow from faster guys, but he still has to ride the damn bike.

15. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

They are still pertty far from the front, I do believe by mid season were going to see them there it's just going to take some changes and time

16. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

I don't think he is on the same Duc as Vale or Nick. Maybe last years Duc is better than this year's softer bike?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I realize Barbara is not running against the leaders, but he has two world champions on factory bikes going slower than him. So the bike can go faster.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Seems like a common theme with Duc(Last year Checa consistantly being faster than the factory WSBK team).

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If you're a Ducati fan this year will not be kind. They spent their R&D money on Rossi, and concentrating more on 2012 motor change. It won't get much better than this:confused:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Barbara has that funky style that puts huge loads on the front and forces the 'stones to work with the bike. de Puniet has a similar style.

He and de Puniet should both good on the Ducati, at least on paper. Smooth, high corner speeds and forcing the front end.