1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Zepp

Zepp Well-Known Member

Since Herrin can't play nicely with others, AMA will probably be giving him a time out. :tut:

Just sayin' :)

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

And they couldn't find him so they figured "Hey, we'll settle for this dork."

3. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

His self imposed exile from all things Twittery and Facebooky lasted an hour:

joshherrin8 Josh Herrin
    That's how they roll in #Savannah http://campl.us/Iuf
    18 hours ago

joshherrin8 Josh Herrin
    I'm saying bye 2 Twitter & Facebook 4 a while. I'll be doing updates but no reading or replying. Have a good weekend. Happy St Patricks Day!
    19 hours ago

Nothing earth shattering on the most recent post, but for a flatbiller, I guess the concept of time escapes them, because "a while" to most entails more than one hour.......:rolleyes:

4. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Does being a flatbiller also make you an ear-tucker?

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Fixored :D

And absolutely

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Noticed my boy Jake fits that description. Sadly.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? Of all the shit in the world this is what you're stressed over this morning?

:crackup:

BTW - he said he'd post. You have to read ALL the words to understand what people are saying :D

9. Trimmed Jennis

Trimmed Jennis Well-Known Member

that's what phil (i believe) yelled at danny while he was in the post race interview after barber. you could hear it on the video.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  10. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

you missed that part.

11. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

and when he posts, nobody will see it since he deleted all but 36 people off his facebook :crackup:

12. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's too bad they had to go through this to get it. Even though I don't post on Facebook, I'm keeping the friends list to a minimum. It's actually been shrinking over time, instead of growing. And not even because I have a problem with anybody.

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I will continue to refuse to read before I comment and form an opinion.

15. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=43703

"RIDER CONDUCT: AMA Pro Racing has carefully reviewed footage of the closing stages of the Daytona 200, together with other pertinent information, and has regrettably found one rider's on-track actions to have been unacceptably dangerous to other riders. Notification and explanation of penalty will be mailed to the rider in question; once received, the details of that ruling will be shared publicly by AMA Pro.

Related rules: 2011 AMA Pro Road Racing Rule Book, page 83 (A2.3.p) (A2.3.u)."

Hmmmm. Who could it be? No, seriously. Who do you think it is?

16. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Is this a new rule or mantra we should all live by??

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

More of an observation:D

18. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Whoops! Pre-mature postulation! After I re-read that, I saw my mis-read error. I got so worked up in the fury and pitchforks from the other villagers I was running to get the rope without thinking. ;-)

19. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

You missed the tweet before that "Got me a new backhoe, gonna dig me some holes.."

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fuggin flatbiller. I love it.