1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper to BSB?!

Discussion in 'General' started by GSVR 946, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

From now on part of the "interview" process will be to sit on the bike and twist the throttle wide open.

2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

This whole thing is dissappointing; both that it happened this way and that Hopper probably won't be in the AMA next year.

I guess the good news is that finding a rider shouldn't be hard in this day and age.

Does the Monster sponsership stay if Hopkins isn't there?

3. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Didn't see him sign it. Sent it off to his manager and it came back signed.

Given hindsight, you guys are geniuses! You should all enter teams in the 2008 AMA Pro Superbike Series!

4. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

5. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Heck, I had to take a complete physical test just for a Bank job for the added insurance! Guess that doesn't apply to athletics and contracts.

Sorry to hear JU....it does suck!

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

No way, John. Won't have a chance at winning. I hear the Yosh boys have a trick up their sleeve. Probably throwing in a cheater crank. I have a hunch they won't get away with it, though.

7. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Hmmm Eslick would make a good SBK candidate! Hey John do you still have access to your old errr other account here? I sent you a PM awhile back, mag related

8. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

where is my HIP HIP HOORAYYY icon??? JU i think you are 10000 times better off...Hayensworth (NFL) was caught saying "Damn, people think im unmotivated and lazy"... :crackup: No offense but IMO that kid was always wayyyy over rated and ungrateful from what i have witnessed first hand over the years...plus he is made of glass! the guy shatters shit every week...i mean Hopper...EAT and work out once in a while..at barber he looked my 8month baby girl weighed more...not healthy...

.now what about my boy Holden?? Come on the kid is good and determined..and i bet about 1/1000th the headache of that other guy ;)

:beer:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  9. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

You pussy!

:D :Poke:

10. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Things get pretty crazy in the board room! And you never know when an irrate customer walks in or even a robber! :D

11. ed who?

did you guys REALLY list "Hacker" and "Zemke"?? Come on....those two have "jumped the shark" a few years back...great racers..but if you want old ass guys on way out...at least pick a good one... SCOTT RUSSELL FTFW!! hahaha

I say Holden..but im biased.. THere are many guys UNDER 30 (hell hacker is what? 48 now?) that are motivated and please dont say Mccormick..that kid wrecked more bikes than hopkins has fans this week...

Of course Martin and Danny would be great but sometimes you need a guy that has actual 1000cc SBK experience...HOLDEN FOR THE BIKE...ill even tell Rich to leave the Gold Golf car in Seattle John :)

12. 418

418 Expert #59

Didn't Holden have a Jordan ride a few years back, and that didn't turn into anything?

13. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

^
    I think he was also on a superstock spec bike in the superbike class at that time.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll wait here while you find the post where you said he's injured and lying about it.

15. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

Now THAT is funny!:crackup::crackup::bow:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're gonna grow roots. :D

17. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Never said he was injured, but a lot of people have been saying for years that he's on the downslope of his career. There are entire threads about it...you know that. Lying about an injury to a lifelong friend would be indicative of desperation for a ride or just all out douchebaggery.

18. ed who?

maybe cause Jake H doesnt have $$$$ to "bring to the team"?? there are A LOTTTTT of ama racers that are there only cause the $$ and sponsors they bring to the team..PERIOD!

19. glenngsxr

glenngsxr Well-Known Member

I have it right here, but I can't figure out how to get it into the bbs. I will copy and paste it for you all.

"My name is Juan Pablo Ulrich, you lied about your wrist, now prepare to die"

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically what JU has posted has absolutely nothing to do with you being an asshat about Hopper's ability and your post I quoted was just more bullshit since you don't have the slightest clue about his ability or lack thereof.