1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint Paint and More paint

Discussion in 'Other' started by chadspaint, Apr 26, 2010.

1. SpiderMan_750

SpiderMan_750 Member

depends on what kind of tires your talking about... The Q2's or Dunlop NTECS? LOL Im in the Military and barely make enough to support my habit... but I make it work! LOL

2. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

We really apreciate your role in the military and offer military discounts. Chad

3. chadspaint

4. FlipDiver79

FlipDiver79 Well-Known Member

can you please PM me a quote for single color (any color as long as its black). Thanks...

5. FlipDiver79

FlipDiver79 Well-Known Member

Sorry bout the lack of info... pm sent..

6. chadspaint

No worries. Sometimes "just black" can be a Street bike that was rattlecanned... but I did all the fibereglass repair myself I think it's pretty good :D

7. chadspaint

Remember , Just because you all's gettin' a cheap paint job... Doesn't mean it will look good for any length of time. My paint lasts and lasts. The "cheap stuff" is cheap.. But it only looks good for a while.. I wouldn't do that to anybody. I wouldn't feel right about making somethin good only to get it out the door.

Although I have thought about using cheap paint and charging like 300.. It just aint right. I won't do it. I will keep up using only the best materials availible. Even If I go out of buisness, I will, doing the best possible paint jobs I can!!

Surfin' And Paintin' That's what I love

:D
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. gsxrjtt

gsxrjtt Well-Known Member

Hi i have a 2009 gsxr 750 dotn want to track it but it needs plastics.. you say your close to shops that have body work.. can you get any plastics that are the race abs but have all the holes for the headlight fastners and tail and brake lights.... and use those plastics and do a TRACK inspired paint job??? i can send out the tank and wheels .. looking to have a corona with the blue wht and the hot yellow and orange... and either white or hot orange wheels ???? what do you think and what would a cost be on something like this

9. chadspaint

You could have Sharkskinz mail the parts directly to me and I will pay the shipping back to you , That way you only pay for shipping once.

http://www.sharkskinz.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=112&cat=2008-2009

I think Catalyst can make the parts w the headlight brackets, etc too. He is 5 miles from me. They have a flash site so i can't get the exact page . I know they can do the 1000 headlight but i'm not sure about the 750-600

http://www.catalystracingcomposites.com/

The choice is yours. I will get you 20% of retail right off the bat. Wheels are 100 per wheel. we can photoshop you up a design and see how YOU like it before we paint it. Anything is doable. Do you want stickers on it or just the paint?

10. gsxrjtt

gsxrjtt Well-Known Member

ok i dont see a street tail section ???. also would like stickers also... how much if i pay pal or call with a CC for the product and you get it ordered ?? looked on catalyst web site and its not working for me do they have body work also ???

11. chadspaint

Once we get the tail figured out. I can give you the total.. PM sent

12. scoob4fun

scoob4fun Well-Known Member

Chad, my boy Denny just told me you finished up his bodywork. Its got to be that set in the back of the truck. Awesome work man!

Guys, dont be fooled by other painters offering cheaper prices. This guy does amazing work and the quality is the best!

13. chadspaint

Thanks dude, Denny is a great customer.. He had a 750 i did a while back, it is in this thread. Hope all is well.Chad

14. scoob4fun

scoob4fun Well-Known Member

I know, I bought his bike. :D I still need to have you fix and repaint my bodywork. I found a guy on here who can do the decals so im working on getting some made up.

15. chadspaint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      189.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      204.7 KB
      Views:
  16. wisconsinRR

wisconsinRR Active Member

I cant wait to get this thing back together!!

17. chadspaint

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

For example for prices, what did the gsxr above cost?

19. chadspaint

Are you thinking about switchin' painters? :D

20. chadspaint

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      162.8 KB