1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you buy this Weekend? Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 29, 2010.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well what did you buy, get for yourself? others?

Wife got me a ps3+gt5 (well it was for my birthday)
    Spent a lot of $$ at The North Face, of course which is never on sale

and really didn't get in on any deals...which didn't seem to be that many out there....

so whatcha get?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Enough that I'll wait for the cc bill to show up before I let her know :D

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Not a damn thing....i'm holding out,gambling that the deals will get much better as we get closer

4. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Got a 42" flat screen, and a bunch of toys for the little one's first Christmas.

Wife went shopping with her mother, and I don't want to see that bill! Been waiting on someone to throw out some ammo deals, but none so far :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lunch at burger king. but really, I only rented it.

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I had two McRibs on Sunday. You buy the meal you get one for a buck.

I gave my 4 year old daughter a bite and she spit it out. :D

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

32 inch flat screen for the bedroom at Sam's Club for $278.00.
    Bunch of clothes for Mrs. Dits.
    Case or so of wine that I found on sale.

Thank God the crowds were too big at the Turkey Rod Run... Black Friday could have been epic.

8. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

does it count if I bought some tires for racing next year? :D

9. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

Red Wii for $179@Best Buy for my daughter for xmas on black fri
    GT5 for me-reg price
    32" Samsung LCD on cyber monday for the bdrm

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Smart girl

11. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

A 46" Samsung LED and a 60" LG plasma...then my wife went back to finish the deal when I was on my way to work. She added a power wheels for the kids and got herself a flip video and a camera.

12. bus

bus Monkey with a football

A long overdue set of shocks for the Jeep.

13. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Where are all of you getting the best Cyber Monday deals for TVs? I need one.

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I browsed BestBuy on Friday but didn't really see any real deals. I bought a coffee from McDonalds instead.

15. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Do you guys have Conn's there?

That is where I got both of mine, their advertised prices aren't anything special but in the store they matched anyone's local and lumped the entire purchase into 36 months no interest financing.

16. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

new shoes for me and the car, new wipers, and pillow covers to keep the feathers in

17. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Typical bs.....But I did get myself a good price on a Tag Heuer Link Automatic with a blue face plate from Macy's. The wife doesn't know, I bought it when she was elsewhere in the mall. I'll put it under the tree as a "Santa" present.

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

An ez-up (off brand) at Dicks that was $120 marked down to $90 minus a $25 coupon minus a $10 Score Card bonus certificate brought it down to $55. When I checked out, they gave me a $20 holiday cash certificate to use before 11/25 plus it took me over 300 points on my Score Card which means I have another $10 certificate coming my way.
    And then I bought a pizza.

19. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

47 inch LED LCD Tv, XBOX 360 bundle with the kinnect and xbox live and 2 games. Havent shopped for the wife and kids yet.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya'll motherf@cker is rich and shit! I had to buy my murder king on installments. 48 payments and it's all mine. . . well, actually it'll belong to the CHUDs.