1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Ur is the novice talent here, not me. I am posting his times because this is his hater thread, not mine. My competition number is in my signature along with my name and website. I do not hide behind a screen name.

I don’t mind you posting my times. I am proud of them. It has been an incredibly challenging first year racing. I have crashed twice this year and was over my head in both instances. Hell I was probably over my head in the best of those lap times you posted.

You racers will understand what I am talking about. You haters will not because you have never been in the situation.

My primary function of racing, other than to fix my addiction is testing fuel. I am on my second brand new zx testing the Oxygenated Version of BioWeapon we have nicknamed "Extra Crispy". My lap times are a demonstration of my personal improvement, not the capability of my fuel or equipment.

My equipment merely demonstrates the viability alternative energy on the racetrack.

Tim Bemisderfer and David "DooDoo" Brown are the fast expert BW riders and Dave Pullen is our 600 Novice super-haul-asser.

Look them up if you want to be impressed by lap times.

2. bodell

Thanks, and the same to everyone else who has the sack to grid up. (Sorry JustinCase)

3. bodell

Found this pic of JustinCase

[​IMG]

Its Been a hard 20 year recovery since he was the VICTOM of a madman on the track.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  4. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

Im interested in Pullens times....where might I find those.

5. SurfingRools

hahahah ok thats hilarious

6. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Never heard of this Tim Bemisderfer dude! Sorry!!!!

I've seen Ur's lap times. He's fast, even had to occasion to see him on the gridonce or twice. Not hating on the dude what's so ever! Sorry to say I've crashed a few people myself over the year, gotten tangled up on starts, and even lapping traffic. Better yet slow people going through the chute at Sumitt point,and at the GNF, People handle things different. I don't expect an apology, don't expect anyone to fix my bike either. Will go out and help a competitor if he needs it. I like 99% of the people I've met Via racing, the ones that "actually race", also some of the members here. Even though there are a alot that know me by face and I gots no clue who they are.

At the end of the day you're arguing over nothing cause, I can assure you 2fer is sitting behind his puter, Laughing his ass off at antagonizing you!

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Shhh

Why did you have to tell him.
    :Poke:

:D

8. bodell

9. bodell

10. Handicapped Racer

Cuz That's what I would do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Meanie

:beer:

12. Handicapped Racer

LMAO! thank you thank you I'll be here all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Damn.

Go cook some ribs or something I'm hungry.

:Poke:

14. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Wouldn't say they're "impressive"...now Bemisderfer on the other hand.

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

13 #1 plates is fast enough.

/no homo

16. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

stay away. latest news is that his food has teeth-breaking metal in it!

:D

17. SurfingRools

ehhh he's one second faster than me on tracks that we've been to. But thats before I finally learned how to dial my susp in.
    granted im on stock "fuel", susp., and motor. my damn bazzaz controller doesnt even work.

and im in my first season. I think he has results since 08?

May have to start a new rivavly here :Poke:

18. bodell

I assure you that Mr Pullen is above wallowing in this mess. (Unlike me)

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

About that...

I was wondering, just out of curiosity, what age demographics we're dealing with here. It might be of interest to other spectators like me who don't know you BW guys.

20. bodell

34 to 40

Dean bosh is a kid though