Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah he should, especially when he is calling someone out on anonymous posting - all the while posting anonymously. Seriously, how could anyone pass up poking at him for that one?

I have a feeling he still might not get it though.

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Yeah but Nesba sux :D

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I think the morale of the story is that keeping an S1000RR on the track is harrowing at best, Peris did make a safer exit in race one due to "mystery mechanical"...what happened to the Pit Bull bike?

Yeah I don't think I'd want a red #1 bulls eye next year.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah CCS has more entries, like 5 more. :D Everyone is hurting. I heard a rumor about this last weekend that CCS was about 100 entries short on breaking even at VIR. That hurts everyone. Even the racers that can't make it.

5. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

David Ur took me to the hospital after I took myself out and dislocoted my shoulder. I am looking forward to David Ur becoming a expert racer so he can grid up in front of most of you PUSSY"S.....:rock:

D.Brown
    WERA#111
    CCS#111

6. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Best rider......pffffft :Puke: I would of destroyed that guy on a stock 600 last year......... As for the #1 Red thing ....I won 4 Am National classes last year... no chance of me putting that Red 1 on my bikes................Emily wont let me :crackup: pretty sure I ran 3 times as many races as that fellow ,and never touched anyone......Plus the Wera folks are just good people in general ,The office ladies , Jeff ,BIG CHUCK, The owners ,all class acts allowing some crazy old guy (808) to have a few good times before hanging up the boots ............Plus I gots one of dem Beemers and we could go anytime ........If he can beat a 50 yr old guy..............BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

and ill bet hes going to crash and take out even more people next year as an expert trying to keep up :rolleyes:

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I have not read the rest of the responses, but I fail to see how the recent video relates to any mechanical failure, especially the cited brake issue. He have a stuck throttle this weekend too?

9. onel0wcubn

onel0wcubn Well-Known Member

aww man you guys scared him away.. AND he left with stupid..

10. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

11. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

I have heard that a few times. But someone screwed up recently said nesba is full of stand up people that corner low.......( I think it was in the air fence fund thread, but am to lazy to search for it)

12. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Probably a closet Nesbian posted that. Like a deep-cover operative.

I heard that NESBA still sucks.

13. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Definately not at VIR...
    This is you doing a 1:39.180 and a 1:37.963
    http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1627009
    http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1626822
    This is UR doing a 1:34.510
    http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1629709

14. operative

operative Well-Known Member

Pedrosa runs fast laptimes too, but that don't make up for the fact that he took his teammate out in the 2nd to last race of his teammates championship battle.

No single fast lap time is going to make me respect a guy that has taken out MULTIPLE people in a single year as well as other CLOSE calls. I've met David Ur in person. He's a nice guy, sure. But there is absolutely no reason to take out so many riders in NOVICE racing.

15. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Annnnnd this is Ur getting another DNF, whats your point?
    Place Plate # First Name Last Name
    1 41 matt brown
    2 420 chad martin
    3 108 steven zimniewicz
    4 218 john wiecek
    5 33 david anderson
    6 222x tim ivanoff
    7 418 james rucereto
    8 19 david moser
    9 800 jimmy gallagher
    10 94 kenneth tomlinson
    11 161 ian radcliffe
    12 725 david ur
    13 812 mike alvarez
    14 185 dustin young

Which is more important as a Novice? Running a few fast laps or being a consistent safe rider. I pick the latter. I dont know David, he might be a good dude but anyone can go out and put a fast lap together that has no regard for themselves or others. That doesn't mean you have the necessary skill to be out there...or be Expert.

Speaking of skill...Santiago Villa..:confused:...pretty sick. He went off in 7 and got back on track behind me. The next lap, going into 7 again...holy shit he put a pass on me that made me feel like such a schmuck. I have no idea how one brakes like that...freakin sick. Awesome to have a front row seat to that one.

16. bodell

I only know of two incidents involving UR and another rider, one of which was with an EXPERT.

The lap times were in response to the quote included in the post, not to dampen your panties.

If you want to hate on Pedrosa I suggest starting another thread. This one is for Ur haters only.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  17. bodell

That 808 would not "DESTROY" Ur as he stated. I dont see how I was unclear...

18. operative

operative Well-Known Member

Until they are on similar machinery, how can you make the comparison?

19. bodell

Do you read these posts before you reply?

808 says "I would of destroyed that guy on a stock 600 last year"

I pointed out that Ur is 5 seconds faster the last time they raced VIR. (Same track same weeekend)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical