1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riders Discount SUCKS.

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Sep 9, 2010.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

Ok so I found out I was going to be riding this weekend, yesterday. That's the good news. The bad news is that I don't have a helmet to wear. So yesterday afternoon, I call Riders Discount to see what they got. Got Brad on the phone, and I wanted a solid color Shoei X11. Well, they didn't' have any in my size. Man that sucked. So Brad, being the terrible salesman he was, decided he could get me an X-12 for the SAME PRICE. Can you believe that? Not only did he get it for the same price, but he had the factory ship it directly to the track.

So to sum it up, I call that place for a helmet at the last minute not expecting to get it because of the time issue, but I figured I'd give them a shot first since they do so much for racers. They didn't have it, so they give me a better one for the same price, AND they get it sent to the track straight from Shoei. Can you believe that!!!???

Thanks guys!
    :beer:

2. OptimizedGSXR

OptimizedGSXR Well-Known Member

Those dirty fucks! Damn those who go above the call of duty. :up:

3. six6two

six6two AWD

Well I was just informed that they actually forgot to give me a WERA forum member discount, and was CREDITED for the discount. As if the price wasn't good enough already! If anybody reading this needs any gear, I highly HIGHLY recommend calling Riders Discount. Absolutely the best customer service I've ever experienced. :)

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I've bought two Arai's from them this year. :up: I try to direct the street riders I know to their site as well. The more successful they are, the better it is for us racers.

5. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

fak those bastards-esp TJ....

thats why im always broke:p

6. RFORC1

RFORC1 Well-Known Member

RD is by far the best vendor I have ordered from in the past 10 years!

7. pinnEd999

pinnEd999 dale' gas!

+1 RD kicks ass :up:

8. kostyanj

kostyanj Well-Known Member

I <3 RD

Really soe of the best customer service I've ever experienced

9. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

i had to read that twice and was highly confused the first time. lol

good on riders discount love that place!

(i just woke up)

10. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Those guys are AWESOME peeps.

11. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

Stupid TJ and RD got me a good deal on my x12 too! i was soooooooooooo mad! stupid good service.... :D

12. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

All I can say is Thank You all for the kind words. We try our best.

13. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

TJ

Yeah, I'm mad to. My wife thinks TJ is one of our kids and that I'm paying him to good of an allowance every week/month. You know the interetsing thing? We don't have kids!

Geeeesh, those guys are good!

14. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Brad is awesome, riders discount is awesome. Better prices than anywhere I've ever found and better service too.

15. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Those bastards just keep taking my money!!! I just keep getting unbelieveable service!! :)

16. light 3

light 3 the bot

jerks.

RD is fookin awesome! they are the best company i've done business with.

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thats it.. I am calling them to complain .......... Oh and order some stuff while I have them them on the line as well....

18. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I'm sure as soon as u told them ur name and that u rode in the 250 Endurance this past weekend they so excited they had to offer u a deal like that lol

19. fossil59

fossil59 fossil59

Agreed. Got me a new Snell M2010 Arai Vector when none of the others could get one, and undercut the best price by 29 bucks, shipped. Outstanding.

20. six6two

six6two AWD

:crackup: Should have told them that, maybe they would have paid me!