1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The stunting patrolman.....hope not a repost

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Aug 25, 2010.

1. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

Reckless driving here is a big deal
    90 days in jail, thousand dollar fine, 90 days suspended license
    they don't hand out reckless driving tickets unless you are indeed doing something reckless. That might have warranted a careless driving ticket or improper driving.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

'Failure to maintain control' is the local rap.

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I stretch like that from time to time on long trips...esp on a hot summer day. Looks like he was just standing on the pegs, not the seat like in the parade footage.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Sir, I was just stretching, I had a cramp, Yes Sir, I will pull off the road next time Sir, I was just trying to give the taxpayers their monies worth Sir", Yes Sir, I will get back out there and start tagging speeders and texters, Yes Sir right away Sir, Sorry Sir".....:D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I finally watched it, bpro was right, on the pegs not the seat - that was nothing and sure as hell not stunting.

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

With his arms straight out???

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Meh, arms out, arms to his side, either way it doesn't count as a stunt when he's just on the pegs.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Stop it, we never agree on anything...:p

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I tried not to agree but when he's doing something on a bike that even I can do - it ain't all that :crackup:

10. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Cop stunter apologist...

How disconcerting do you think it might feel to the gentle citizens of Indiana to be off to the local Cheddar Barrel and see one of their peace officers traveling down the road at interstate speeds recreating the crucifixion of Jesus at speed?

How would you explain that to the kids?

"What's that officer doing, Daddy?"

Well, honey, uhhhhhhhh...

What is the proper way to say, "screwing off," to a kid anyway?

11. 418

418 Expert #59

You can see the guy grabbing the handlebars then jumping down onto the pegs. He was clearly standing on the seat, ya'll are blind.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, I usually use "fucking off" with kids, succinct and the the point and they understand exactly what I mean :D

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Son that Pig is Fuck'n Off"...

"Billy, that fine officer has a tough job, and he is just relieving some stress"

take your pick.:D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You must be drunk already, the bars were never much lower than his waist and they're not a huge amount higher than the seat on those things. Me on the floorboards of my Harley would be further from the bars than that.

15. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

I stretch by standing up on the pegs but I always have my hands on the bars. I don't know what the cop was doing but why would you need to spread your arms out?

16. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

i think he was on seat.. they have floorboards on those that lean back.. it would be tough to stand up with arm out on those bikes.. maybe not but it looks like his left leg is the first to go back down off seat to peg??

17. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

No offense

He was jus sayn a prayer....

18. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Nope, Mongo is right. When he comes back down he is able to grab the bars while still standing up. Now look at the parade video of the officers standing on the seat. No way they can touch the bars without bending way over... or jumping down to the pegs.

19. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

You know, call me crazy, but that public display just doesn't scream, "Law and Order," to me...I think somebody needs to talk to him, maybe even before the next review, you know?

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:tut: