1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Great, Now We All Have A Brain Parasite...

Discussion in 'General' started by Chumbucket, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Jebus, what a joke. I usually loathe this term, but that is total junk science. :rolleyes:

3. Chumbucket

That's your brain parasite talking...

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup:

Well done, sir.

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I am going to name mine :D.......

I like the "me" my brain parasite has created. The little bugger deserves a name :D

6. Chumbucket

Does this Dr Sapolsky guy seem to be laying it on a little thick or what?

"You want to know something utterly terrifying? The U.S. Military is interested in Toxo. And I would think they would be intrigued, studying a parasite that makes mammals perhaps do things that everything in their fiber normally tells them not to because it's dangerous and ridiculous and stupid and don't do it."

OK, alright, I got the message already, yeesh...

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

"To Serve Man" :D

8. Chumbucket

This Sapolsky guy needs to breathe into a bag or something...Relax a little...

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I love to race...but I drive slow as hell on city streets and freeways. A buddies wife commented "does every racer drive cars as slow as hell?"

Where's the fun in going 90 in a 65 when a couple hours before you were going 120 with your knee down....or hitting 170 on the straight?

I like how they used France v. England as a comparison....so explain to me why France has a higher Toxo rate but they are the first to surrender? Is it that the French like to get closer to their enemy maybe?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I thought this was going to be a diatribe about "reality" TV, Hollyweird and celebritries who are only famous because they are famous.

11. pinnEd999

pinnEd999 dale' gas!

Just what I wanted a little round pill that turns me into a big ass square....science rules :moon:

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The brain slug
    [​IMG]

13. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: what a load of shit!

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Ok, so how do I get a hold of this Toxoplasmosis in concentrated form other than by eating cat or rodent feces? And if thats the only way to get more of it, how much feces do I need to eat to be as fast as Rossi?

15. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

This must be the real reason they tell you to keep the kids away from the cat box. :crackup:

16. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

This crap is nothing new
    they've known about toxo forever
    it's been just recently that they found it to have any effect on the brain at all, this guy needs to chill out. I think drinking ancenergy drink or taking a Tylenol pm has more effect on your brain than this little parasite