1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wipeout....

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Everyone see the dude kick himself in the back of the head trying to get past the big soccer balls? LOL!!

2. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

I've been loving those big balls for 2 years now. :D

Best show on TV p e r i o d

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I'd go on 'Wipeout' & kick my own self in the balls just to stand next to Jill. :D

4. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I laugh until it hurts usually when I watching. My favorite, need to laugh my ass off show, no doubt.

5. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

My girls love that show. I watch it with them for one reason and one reason only...

Attached Files:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Found it! Post number 1112 in the YouTube thread. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

It was funny enough listening to the announcers with their smart alec comments. Good Show. :up:

8. Shogun rr

Shogun rr body work provider

I used to watch mxp on spike. Its's the japanese version and way more violent and dangerous. I just started watching wipeout because my family friend Jill Facer was on it. It was cool to see her deal with the obstacles and overcome them. It was also fun watching her figurer things out the hard way as well.

9. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

One of the two, John Henson, was the replacement host on E Channel's Talk Soup when Greg Kinnear left the show to make movies. And John did a great job. Very funny.

Not sure what happened to him. Disappeared for a few years and then landed this relatively lame gig.

Did I mention that co-host Jill Wagner is a freakin' steaming pile of outrageous hotness!!! :bow:

10. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

It was MXC, and agreed, far more dangerous. They literally had rusty nails and unprotected ends of walls everywhere in impact zones.

Far less concern for the contestants, resulting in a horrifically good show.:up:

Love John Henson on wipeout. They seem to be ramping up the real danger on the obstacles, so I can't wait for what comes next.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  11. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

my 5yr olds favourite show lol. there was a marathon on yesterday, and her and i spent 2hrs watching it while my littler one slept.

its hillarious. i haev a buddy who sent in an application, i hope he gets on it!!

12. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

As I was watching this last night I couldn't help thinking Jake Holden would be great on this show. I could picture him standing next to Jill doing his "rock and roooooooooooooooooolllllllll!!" scream.

See minute 4:39 here for an example:
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=41013

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  13. speeddemon828

speeddemon828 casual user

There was an obstacle that was on a couple of weeks ago that had me cracking up. It was on the first course and the contestants are running by a wall looking at the sweeper and the then BAM! A door on the wall opens up and gets them right in the face, IN THE FACE! I could watch that for hours!

I love that show.

14. pinnEd999

pinnEd999 dale' gas!

I've been trying to track down the episode but I know you won and got a fatty check! Now give me my 2 dollars! haha! See ya at Willow... :bow:

15. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

A co-worker was telling me about "Ninja Warrior" on G4. These contestants try to do Ninja type stuff and there's pretty much no padding and looks like some people get messed up. Anybody seen it?

16. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ninja warrior is funny (at times) but not as funny as Wipeout imo. I just watched the "Wipeout's funniest moments" on youtube :D I love that show

17. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Ninja Warrior is a great show but to finish that you actually have to be an amazing athlete and the obstacles are very different

Wipeout has hilarious and ridiculous obstacles that take athleticism for sure but not like Ninja Warrior. Wipeout is freakin hilarious though!

Ninja Warrior is on my bucket list to try. Whenever I make it to that end of the globe for a trip Im makin sure its the same time as they tape on of the episodes :D

18. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

Wipeout is the American version of Japanese Takeshi's Castle

19. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

MXC on spike was epic, and just started watching this on hulu, thank you so much. Buwhahaha

20. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

This past week they finally put someone on who actually wasn't out of shape and was obviously very athletic and crushed everyone. The idiotic banter between the announcers is the only drawback to what is otherwise a sadistically entertaining show.