Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

How can you tell which fuel is in the bike from a photo?

2. 2007pongChamp

2007pongChamp Member

I should have grabbed a pic of him buying the vp I guess.

3. Cloin

Cloin Certified cone picker

will be BW fuel for me from now on, looks like it makes you so fast that you can't even stop to avoid taking out another racer!!

Sounds like the vapors get you pretty high too if you think you're not responsible for what you do on the track! :up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZTMRCFKSpE

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  4. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

This thread just keeps delivering!
    :up:

5. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Summit bwas run on vp because I could not get fuel to Dave in time. Roebling and all other events were run and won on BioWeapon. The photo is from roebling... that was definately the weapon whipping up on those boys.

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

<subscribed>

:Pop:

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

:confused: Oh yeah its so obvious he's running bw there... lol...

8. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

How many people did he run off track in those races? :Poke:

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Really? Mylaps results say a little different story. ;)

He done good nonetheless.

10. 2007pongChamp

2007pongChamp Member

I was pitted near arnie at nj which is where I saw him buy it. Didn't know he ran it at summit too but that's enlightening!

11. bodell

We've been buying and testing every fuel out there. We race on Bio-Weapon.

12. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

but not at summit?
    Im a wee bit confused
    so he practises using vp but races with bio-weapon?
    who remaps the bike between fuels?
    does this part owner of the bio stuff company drag a dyno around with him?

13. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

I remember that. So this is that guy??

It was unfortunate to see first thing in the morning, as there would have been plenty of space for him if the rig had arrived earlier in the weekend. It was also dissappointing to see that the race director had to get involved, as a simple "hey man, you showed up late and you are blocking racers and blocking vendors who have paid to be here and got here early to secure these spaces so can you move" was responded with a variety of insults and plenty of attitude. I think the operators of the rig/setup were under the impression that they could park anywhere, because, well, THEY had a rig. CCS responded when they were approached about the developing situation, and instructed the operators to move the setup. They did.

14. bodell

I will be at Road A this weekend under a white BioWeapon canopy. I invite anyone with a question to stop by.

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

If you don't get to Summit early your parking in the woods among the evergreens. :)

16. Jersey5.0

Jersey5.0 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to throw this out there.

I have been racing with Dave since my very first race. We went to the WERA school together. That was the first time I met Dave through a mutual friend. He has been one of the most helpful and generous guys I have ever met at the track.

As I type this, Dave is at NJMP washing and working on MY bike that I crashed this morning. Shortly after I crashed this morning I left to drive back home so that I could go to a hospital locally. He knows I still want to race on Sunday if I can heal up, so he took it upon himself to start getting my bike repaired today after I left. That's the kind of guy Dave is.

I think there are a lot of guys out there relaying things they have heard, or think they have seen because they don't know enough to go up to Dave and actually introduce themselves and see any better.

17. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Man, that BMW is one of the first bikes that ran away from me on the straights...My mighty Kaw normally can walk em...

We had alot of back and forth... talk to him at the Pirelli garage and after our VIR weekend. Cool cat....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I wouldn't call it a whipping. A bike making 200+ HP is hell on the straights, especially a mile long one. We all see what happens when you throw a turn or 2 in there. I got something for that chicken fuel believe that. Shit is on fellas.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  19. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yup, he's got some......wait, WHAT?

Aww ferchrissakes...

:( (I got more then fiddy less on a good day, dammit) BTW - cool pics, Moe

20. All-Supply619

All-Supply619 Check out my ebay store!

DAVE UR

:crackhead:<------where did you come from??? lol

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone! I'm pretty sure I don't really have to point out that I got knocked out of my mind (literally) by a t-bone in turn at VIR in the exact same situation in march 07 and that I also did not get on this board and try to drag anyones name in the dirt. Racing motorcycles means your gonna get knocked down, especially if you wanna lead. I can show you 10 pics of destroyed bikes and the x-rays, cat scans and MIRs to got with them<- no cheap shots here, I'm just saying-> things happen, the man said sorry, and he really is a nice guy. One thing I think you could also take in to consideration is that sponsors in the sport are hard to come by and if you don't believe me ask AMA drag bike or MONGO. No one wants to sponsor someone who talks down about other sponsors, and new sponsors wouldn't want to pay for space on this board if they see racers trashing others on here. Bioweapon didn't knock you down and that's not cool to take cheap shots at anyone. :tut:

btw: anyone on the outside in T1 at VIR is a sitting duck in any race, from yellow plates to the experts in the very next race, it could have been dave or it could have been an a white plate. The same crash happened again in the very next race.

http://www.bwfuel.com/

See you soon MONGO!:up: