Good luck to Garrett Gerloff....

Discussion in 'General' started by XACT-Man, Mar 5, 2010.

1. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Shoot, Garrett doesn't need the training, he's already smokin' fast! Good luck Garrett (and Grayson), we'll miss seeing you guys.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

That's a young racer destined for big things and he's a really good kid to boot. Looks like a great team. Good luck. :up:

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He was flying at Roebling last weekend for sure....

5. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

:confused: Miss seeing them? Are you talking about a different series? They will still be racing WERA.

???

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think Clay runs USGPRU.

7. Fassina4

Fassina4 needing some sleep

Looks like a little Spies! Very excited for the Gerloff boys. I sure wish I had parents like theirs when I was growing up. Awesome.:up:

8. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Oh OK. That would explain it. :up:

9. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I agree Stokes and him make a great team! Good luck!

10. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

Great news. It's always amazing seeing those kids zipping around the track like that.

Btw. Garrett was the only one on anything smaller than a 600 that I saw doing a wheelie at the top of turn 5 at GNF :)

[​IMG]

11. paulco135

paulco135 Well-Known Member

good luck Garrett. cant wait to see you whip up on the big boys.
    with your attitude and skill i can see you going far in this sport and attracting
    big sponsors . go gett'em boy!

Heath Cope

12. dc2004600

dc2004600 Well-Known Member

If Garrett can get accomplished with the 600's what he did in previous, this is going to be a good season. Best of luck!!

13. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

That bike of his almost put out proportionally the torque of a 600 :clap: It sure seemed to suit his riding style.

14. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Torque had nothing to do with it, he wasn't tightening head bolts. That was sheer Horsepower.:D

15. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

Guy that built that thing must know a thing or two about them motors.

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Hasn't got a clue...

17. Good luck Garrett and great article. Tell Dad he's #1 and to keep selling cars so you can race more...and hug your Mom - best Team Pit Mom I've ever seen...and even helps bump start the bikes with you! Woohoo! It's been fun watching you guys and we will continue to do so. Josh & Sam say hi!