1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Ducati 848 Race package NEW NEVER RACED!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tye1138, Feb 28, 2010.

1. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

The only eay you are gonna sell this thing is if the person has never heard of 13x.

2. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

3. NoCompromise

NoCompromise New Member

Tye's Blog Post containing the following:

Which is it Tye?? I've followed your progress (even before the racing endeavor), and the adage "you reap what you sow" has never been more applicable.

4. US129SLAYER

US129SLAYER Well-Known Member

Wait its not over yet someone will come in and say hes a "stand up" guy lol

5. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

hmm....

6. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I hate this guy and I don't even know him.

Rickbreen likes this.
  7. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

potentially best of material right here!!!

8. tye1138

tye1138 Member

Yea, 13x is one hell of a reputable forum. Everyone knows, only the village idiots visit here, and I'm one just like you. :moon:

It makes me laugh so hard that in my 12 posts, I've been able to offend every member of this forum. LOL its just a laugh riot!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  9. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

10. robfromc

robfromc nice member

Seriously, go read that blog. The guy has mental issues, and Im not using that as a insult. Hes narcissistic as hell. He totally see the world through a lens that no of us do. He is a major manipulator, that twist things around in his head and in real life so that he's always correct.

Narcissistic Injury would be close. I would say he's had a very upsetting childhood, or some sort of harsh event that started his delusional process. He truely thinks that he's ok, that all the shitty things he's done have not been his fault and most likely the effect of other people. Cause and Effect disorder.

Not a excuse at all, just saying....but the guy is a douche' rocket, we all have shit go down in life.:Pop:

Thats why he's saying he's done racing, because he HAS to win and if not he'll come up with other "excuses" to show why he isnt winning. The bike, economy, sponsors,etc. He cant handle not progressing and well. Did anyone ever read the bit on zilla where he talked about leading the points series after the leader passed away? It was ok to do that in his eyes, he has to win. Its covering up for other short comings in his life, sexual in lots of cases. Be it molested, or repressed urges such as homosexuality but not acting on it and hating ones self. The list could go on. But he has to win, and will twist all out comes to that point.

Tye, that will be $285 for the diagnosis. Dude, you need some help.

11. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

lol, while I concur, I don't think such a rabid attack is needed from so many. you don't like him ok, let it go.

12. Indetrucks

Indetrucks Well-Known Member

This thread is THE BEST EVAR!!!!!

Epic... just epic

13. nickmick

nickmick Active Member

can I pay for this bike in food stamps?

if you built the bike with unemployment dollars, shouldn't you give the bike to a taxpayer since he funded it?

grow up, man. "all i wanna do is race. racing is my life. i just wanna race." you think ANY of us would rather work than race? responsibility much? you didn't even TRY to do it remotely cheap. I don't know what financial situation you were in when you bought the 749R, but it doesn't seem like it was a great one. THEN, in the midst of a worsening financial situation, you bought something MORE expensive! congrats on thinking that thru.

Note, I don't currently and never have raced, just trackdays. But I'd love to give up my job and go racing. But I have a wife, 2 kids, and a house. once again, grow up, realize that you can't always get what you want, and good riddance. i'm glad I don't MX.

14. PhiSig1071

PhiSig1071 Active Member

Anybody else cracking up because he got "Sportsman of the Year" in 2009?

15. starvingcfi

starvingcfi Well-Known Member

lol. you mean he didn't get rookie of the year?

16. paradium

paradium Blackheart Racing

tyler purcell was wsmc's 2009 Top Rookie Expert based on accumulated points over the season. nobody else was even close (i came in distant 2nd). there is no way anyone could legitimately take anything away from this achievement.

the sportsman award, however, left some of us feeling a little... unsportsmanlike.

17. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

subscribed.

Best of luck getting your bike sold.

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Do you have paypal....... because you owe robfromc 285 dollors. He was spot on.

19. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who likes the paint job? I would like to see if the clean paint job is complemented with the sponsors' stickers though....

It looks like a sweet bike for someone who can afford such a toy.

Now all the emotional baggage behind the bike seems to create some deep rooted mommy issues in much of the bbs :Poke::p You can each paypal me $5 for that diagnosis... :rock:

BTW, robfromc, you're post makes me really laugh (As Larry would say, that's funny right thar, I dont care who you are.... ) and I almost feel bad about that, what does that mean? I mean that in a lighthearted way not sarcastically....

20. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

So he's related to Toesland?