1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check your garage!

Discussion in 'General' started by pickpocket293, Aug 25, 2009.

1. pickpocket293

pickpocket293 [witty comment]

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but I have a few thousand posts on www.r6-forum.com and lots of positive feedback over there (under the same name).

I'm actually looking around because I 've been scrounging ebay and the forums for a long time without any luck so I figured I'd post up here and hope for the best..

I'm looking for a big Yamaha banner... something with sportbikes on it... looking for something that's like 3' x 8' or around that size.

If anybody has anything like that that they'd be willing to let go, please hit me up! I have a lot of wall space in my apartment that needs to be filled!

Post a picture of it if you have one too, please!

Thanks!

2. pickpocket293

*subscribed*

3. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

:Pop:

FUTURE 'BEST OF BBS'?

4. EAndrews

EAndrews Well-Known Member

hope you have your helmet and pads on... its brutal over here... :up:

5. pickpocket293

Hah! I'm an avid poster in the R6-forum "respect thread".. it gets pretty rough over there too. I've got some fairly thick skin.

Any leads on banners guys?

6. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

I remember some kids back in high school started a band and their name was "Pick Pocket"

How about a huge Honda banner?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For gay banners, see Cannoli, Cuddles for kinky, and check with dtalbot for the real deal.

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

[​IMG]

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

<thread tools>

<subscribe>

10. pickpocket293

Butthole surfers has got to be one of the funnier band names I've ever heard..

Do you have a picture of the honda banner? I feel like I would be a traitor if I hung that next to my "yamaha drums" banner... :tut:

My work filters some (but not all :confused:) pictures... so I don't see anything. Upload it as an attachment?

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

It's a very special banner. It'll give you something to look forward to see when you get home.

12. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

Nah, I dont have one personally, but I did search ebay : "honda motorcycle banner" and also "yamaha motorcycle banner" and they both came up with banners.... 3'x5' though, ~$16 w/ free ship.

13. pickpocket293

Believe me, I've scrounged ebay on a DAILY basis... no dice there.

14. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Go to a race a steal one like everyone else does.

15. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Try this...

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

As soon as the last checkered flag fell at the AMA Mid-O round, the fans rushed the course and ripped out everything that wasnt nailed down. No wait, they took some stuff that was nailed down too.

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Would anyone actually steal sponsor banner from a race track?

:p

18. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

yea, just hop the fences on the cool down lap, and take whatever you want! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one I know would ever do something so dastardly.

20. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Just wait til Jersey, they steal the stuff before the races start!