1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April 21st Motorcycle Xcitement with Roger Lyle

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by 42K8, Apr 3, 2009.

1. 42K8

42K8 Well-Known Member

I'll be at the April 21st Trackday at Summit Point with Roger's group. The last trackday was awesome - tons of tracktime for my money! Who's in?? I'm looking forward to a great summer on two wheels.

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I'm on it like a fat kid on cake, Katie! (OK, like me on cake...)

Summit Point with Roger is the best bang for my buck on the track day schedule.

See ya there!

3. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Dr.Duct_Mossbur Well-Known Member

Im going.. will be my first track day!

Im going with a local guy from the area. Its my birthday gift for myself.. 3 days before my birthday.

p.s. This is also my first post! Woot! No im not really a nerd lol, just lurked for awhile. Creepy huh?

4. cbr900cycle

cbr900cycle Well-Known Member

I will be there. Like all of Roger's day

5. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I be there.

Congrats Dr, Duct! Welcome.

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Make sure to come up and introduce yourself. I'll be on a blue/gray GSXR100, WERA EX#311. Old fat bald, but happy guy.

7. PA_backroads

PA_backroads '04 GSXR 600

ill be there. first track day. bringin another guy for his first track day. pitted with 972.

8. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Wow, Thanks for the warm welcome! Ill try.. Im sure ill be in shambles my first track day and pretty nervous on what to do and not to do. Please feel free to come up and say hi. Ill be on a silver 06 GSXR 1000, grey rc 1 suit, and tommy gun helmet . Im sure i wont forget your username, ha! Ill try and remember though! My bike will prolly look a little batter and bruised as I bought it in need of some tlc.

We should link up and do this together as it is my first track day also.. 3 noobs is better then 1! lol

9. icebergmikey

icebergmikey Well-Known Member

10. rickrossi

rickrossi Get N the Groove!

Im there, weather permitting.:up:

11. k6sinfiddy

k6sinfiddy Well-Known Member

same here... what up Mike and Rick dis is "Will"

12. icebergmikey

icebergmikey Well-Known Member

Aint nuttin dawg, I'll see ya there...checkin the forecast ERRRY Day!

13. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Curious as to what kind of bike you run? Checking to see if your the same will that was on one of my rides last summer. I was leading with a blue 01 r6. Same will by chance? lol

14. Jmartin

Jmartin Jason Martin

I'm in can't wait to get back out there!

I'm in! Can't wait to get back out there!

15. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I'm in if it's not raining or snowing.

I just rode Main and the track is in better condition than I was expecting. Way better than last year. Looking forward to it!

16. k6sinfiddy

All i can say is if it were in the local bowie area backroads then yes it was me...where was the ride to? North beach maybe??
    I ride a all stock 2006 b/w gix 1k on the street...hope that helps??.

17. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Hmmmmm hows the weather looking!? I think I'm in at this point.

18. WayneDangerous

WayneDangerous Well-Known Member

Raining all day in DC since yesterday evening. Hopefully it'll all get out and you'll have a great time!

19. k6sinfiddy

Stopped raining as of now just slight drizzle, wont rain there till about 6pm. Thats the most recent report.

20. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Man I really wish I wouldnt of chickened out on this..

My main thing was.. I have to drive an hour and a half to get a truck after work (8pm) then load everything up... Ride to Summit point 3-4 hours. Drive back.. And then the next night take the truck back.. Mean while having someone follow me to take me there and bring me back..

when I checked the weather the night before it said it would be rainging by 2, so for me it wasnt worth the hassle, let alone the $200 bucks. Obviously the weather turned otherwise. Darn!!

how was it??