1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U dont kiss me, u dont hug me, u dont pay attention to me...

Discussion in 'General' started by pashlit, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

+1

I kept her...........................almost 25 years now!!!
    We met when I was 18 ...

2. edehaven

edehaven Eric DeHaven SoCalRaceDad

+1
    mine is my boys stepmother and still puts more into our racing, support and financial then even their real mom.. And she treats me like a king..

dont do it.. thats when it all goes to hell. We all forget to read the fine print of the marriage certificate..
    says in tiny print "U dont kiss me, u dont hug me, u dont pay attention to me..."

We just passed 7 years of happily domesticated partners.. all the benefits none of the hassle..

3. Silly man...in most states you are already considered married and she could take half of what you have. ;):D

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Word to the wise... Do it or she might find someone who will..

5. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

Thankfully Wisconsin abolished common law marriage; keep on 'dating':up:

6. Whew...man you almost baited me into saying something political. :D Something to the effect of "just wait". :D

7. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

They had to do it to keep the married fellas from having girlfriends (and farm animals)

8. edehaven

edehaven Eric DeHaven SoCalRaceDad

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I heard all of that whining a few days before she cleaned out the house while I was at work and filed for divorce.

Although I am finding it easier to write my attorney a checks than it ever was to give the wife money!

Divorce is expensive because it's worth it!

10. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

Women suck.

Well the good ones do!

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's the hormones. I've figured out it's all the extra hormones women have that affects their sanity at times. It would be like someone slipping hallucinogens into your drink at random times. Can't blame them for being completely irrational at times.

12. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

Ummmm well go hold her and kiss her damn it. Stop posting in here. This way when the sun comes out you can go out and ride.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nope. You have to cohabitate for at least 7 years in Ohio. We're just now approaching 4. Besides, half my shit is already hers!

14. pashlit

pashlit Well-Known Member

DONE! I guess its time to ride now...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009