1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The offical 200 thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

*insert monkey fornicating with football smiley*

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe he never lost them Critter, no one here will know anything.

3. woodyracing

woodyracing Well-Known Member

he was still a lap down

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

yeah, nevermind the buell and aprillia in the group right behind the leaders... :Poke:

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Wondering that myself.

6. UAshaggy85

UAshaggy85 Well-Known Member

He got the Lucky Dog :D

7. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

They figured he was on a Buell, so it was part of the advertising package...:crackup:

8. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

that was a clusterfuck what a fucking disgrace of a race. Hayes deserved that win. Pace cars are fucking gay waiting 2 weeks to see highlights from a race is even fucking gayer.

9. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

Ahahahahahahaha :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you're looking at the live timing and don't look at the exact right time it's not 100% accurate on the lap count for people who have been lapped.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

well, nice timing... finish the race, get interviews, commercials.. bam 11pm on the dot...

12. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Glad Jason said what he did about the flag station.

13. DoctorDOver

DoctorDOver Well-Known Member

So you are saying those sounds are real and not just a repeated recording they put in as back ground noise ? I think its just a repeated sound track that speed puts in their broadcasts .

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - so I'm curious and he brought up something I noticed on the live scoring. It said the race was 57 laps but only scored them 55 laps. Is there a time limit on the 200 I don't know about?

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Hayes = 1st class

16. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

that was just a bad place to put the flagman. so hard to see them there

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes they are. There isn't even the least bit of doubt about that. They don't have the technology to dub sounds like that.

18. Critter

Critter Registered

Yeah I checked it a couple of times and it showed him two laps down for quite a while and they mentioned that he went at least one down during the stop... Maybe he stayed out while the others pitted and got it back by short stopping

19. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

screw this racing under the lights crap, get rid of the rolling start, get rid of the safety car, and then you're ok. The changed too much and are trying too hard. The class changes were enough and I don't really agree with that when it comes to the sportbike class at least...