1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summit 6/7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by racertex, Jun 2, 2008.

1. racertex

racertex vintage dude

who is going?

i'll be there.

tex

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

I may be creating traffic problems in V-2 and F-500 if the gods are smiling on me...

3. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I'll be there.

4. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Gene and I will be there. V2 and F-5oo for me, F-5oo and ? for Gene.

Mark, isnt RRR closer for you? Just curious, see you at SP.

5. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Decisions.....decisions. Should I go to Roebling or try something new and go to Summit?

6. RZ Racer

EXACTLY 5 hrs door to gate for both. Trying to get a regional champ this year and Mid atlantic = less miles overall than SE on my luxurious Astro van.

As a bonus, whenever I race at Summit, I get the opportunity to race against Mr Roper, who always shows me a thing or two. (Jesse Morris aint no slouch either!!) Win or lose, whenever I race against these guys, I come away feeling like I learned something. Whenever I race in the SE, it seems that I'M the one doing the teaching! (and I usually lose... ungratefull students!):p

That being said, I DO plan to do the next RRR in July. (or is it Aug??)

Edit: Just saw your post Jim....C'Mon UP!!!! Summit has a nice LOOONNGG front straight!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  7. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

I'm in with my trusty Fizzer. :D

8. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

I think I'm for V7 races

I think I'm going to race the YZF600 in v7. Oh by the way its for sale. Lance

9. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

my what a VICIOUS avatar you have, dingding... no, I won't be there ...on a running RZ...

10. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

No racing for me but I will be there with some friends as part of a week long bike trip. Should be getting there Friday night and staying until Sunday morning. Would be glad to lend a hand in the pits if anyone needs some help especially if we could work out using someone's grill in exchange for help/beer.

11. ringdingding

Youve seen that dog before too, the pic doesnt do her justice.

Race the one that runs. :up:

And please, thats RingDingding.

12. ringdingding

Mark, I figured it was closer than SP, how about that.

Better not over look the chrome piped purple assassin bumping into your class. If it rains, ........Oh Nooooo! sorry, sorry forgot your not s'pose to say that word. Besides, we've had so much lately, it has to be sunny by then.

13. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

sorry i won't be there to play Lance...........I gotta' hot date down South
    I'm sure we'll get to race together sometime this year. :up:

14. RZ Racer

I've got Avons on it right now, so no worries. :up: (New brake pads too!)

15. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

I would love to come but like alot of us other ahrma races we have Road America next weekend so gotta save a few coins. Its going to be a two week long trip with Grattan the next week. Good luck to everyone.When is the next big payout race anyway.:up:

16. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Greg, have fun down there. I wish I could,ve made it. It sounds like its going to be a blast. Maybe Road Atlanta at the end of the month will be just as fun. Lance

17. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

Lets all hope Road America is on the list for next year too- I am SICK to miss out on that track- been waiting for years and now I can't go. The other Road A has turned to SHIT and I honestly have no interest. I can finally say there is a track I do NOT like.:down:

Attached Files:

18. RZ Racer

Just looking at that picture makes me throw up in my mouth a little.:Puke:

19. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

wow...that looks different...
    I haven't been there in 15 years - what set of turns is that?

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You know, by the looks of that picture it seems to me that you won't have to slow down as much for T5 and you will get a very strong run up the hill. That will put you going into T6 much faster than before. The wall outside of T6 isn't really that far away. I wonder if anybody has thought that through?????