1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Spicoli?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 20, 2008.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did he get a life? :)

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Maybe at Summit?

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Summit... God bless em... it was pouring this morning so I packed it up and came home. I'm skeered of the rain :p

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

We're gonna head home soon... Its been miserable. Paddock is a ghost town, more or less.

On the positive side, seems like everyone's been safe and riding within their limits today.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

poosey!

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. Finally got things loaded up and it really started to come down so I jumped in the truck and took off. Thank you again for your hospitality this weekend! You and Amy are great!! :beer:

yeah... so! :p

7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Thats a good one Papa.

He has been pimping Pepperidge Farms snacks and cookies, so I guess he's to busy or tired to frequent the BBS.

Now if only Cannoli would get a real job, Mongo would save a fortune on bandwidth.
    :D

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

ain't gonna happen... :moon: :D

9. Been meaning to call him...for one...just to make sure he isn't gaining weight eating his own product, and two, WTF my house is not on his route.:crackup:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't worry, we have a milk carton labels ready to go to the printer if you don't post for 48 hours.

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I believe he is alive and well over on GSB.

12. Alright so which one of ya's pissed on his cookies?:tut: :D

13. ChemGuy

So he only has enough time post on one Beeb and he picks GSB!!!! :crackhead:

Freaking rookies.......

14. Yeah geesh...he must be all up in GSB...I sent him a text to let him know Papa was all worried about him and wondering where he has been.:Poke: Nothing back so far...not even a peep from my phone. Maybe he is stoned!!:D

15. ChemGuy

He is probably too busy double fisting a bag of Milanos or Buffalo Flavored Goldfish to pick, much less open his phone and reply.

:D :Poke:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

17. Whoooha...seen the double fisting and almost stopped reading.:eek: Damn I'm not sure this new biz of his is going to be good for his girlish figure he was trying to obtain. I just had this God awful picture in my head of Kirstin coming home and finding Jason and Jack (Jason in his under ware/Jack in a diaper), with chocolate all around their mouths and fingers...bags lying all over the place.:crackup:

18. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

ROTFLMAO :crackup:

19. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

FELLAS!!!!!

Hey, I'm alive and well, I guess pimpin' ain't easy! :D Man, I think it's been a full two weeks since I've even had time to lurk. Mike, hey man, got your message, and meant to reply, but getting up at 3 AM, and going to bed around 8-8:30 every night has taken some getting used to, and I'm always running out of time. The good news is that yes, I am eating a boatload of cookies and goldfish, but I'm running around so much I've actually lost weight!

Papa, thanks for showing how much you care!! :D

Unfortunately you guys are going to have to struggle through a couple more weeks without me, we're leaving for Kuaui in about 36 hours, and the nearest internet is a cafe about a mile from the resort. :up:

Have fun in Nashville, wish I could be there. NOT!!! :D

Dan, I will send you that PM with the phone numbers tomorrow night. It's WAY past my bedtime.

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Fire up the printer.