Guess what happened to me last night

Discussion in 'General' started by vehicular, Jul 27, 2007.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Tough crowd.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Thank you. Thank you very much. It's good junior has asperations...

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

vehicular,
    You people are in some serious need of alcohol counseling. I advise you to seek help immediately. For your sake, I hope heavy drug usage was involved. You can quit drugs and alcohol. You can't quit stupid.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Your fault for not handling it then. I hope he shit in your toaster and coffee maker.

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

sounds like he shit everywhere 'cept the toilet.

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

this is great. It makes me feel better about a dumb ass at work tackling my ZX10 with a Tahoe on Monday

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did he shit on it after?

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:wow:
    :wow:

Dave, get to the point!:D THIS is definetly the best reply in this post. Kinda mean, but damn funny!!!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some left wing coo-coo banana brain will tell you nothing is solved by violence.

Well a punch in the mouth and a boot to the ass keeps shit off your TV, carpet and couch.

10. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

soooooooooooo i was mountain biking last week, about 6 miles in the woods, had an upset stomach...yada yada yada....so i'm doing my bidness and here comes this jogger down the trail looking at me. i mean, c'mon. what are the odds someone seeing me out there at that exact moment? :D

bad week for taking shits.

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I found no evidence of it. Just scrapes on it:confused:

12. eggfooyoung

"bad week for taking shits"-Kris87

unless you were at Vehiculars house...FREEDOM!!!:Puke:

13. eggfooyoung

we need to have a 'shitting' man in the smilies column!

14. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

This is what really gets me. Forget about the shit stains.
    Yea, WTF. I'll just go to bed and maybe wake up to a homicide in my f@cking living room. Just choke him out. No big deal. See you in the a.m. Try not to kill each other.

I'll also keep my door locked, but if you manage to break in bring a condom if you plan a rape. I'm too stupid to call the police, so you'll get by with what ever you want.

I take it you're a chick, because a man (looking for a fight) couldn't be that dumb.

I've called the cops on MYSELF for less. I'll get to that later.

15. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

+1 I have two roommies no trouble from them at all.

16. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

By choke him out I meant 'out' not dead. There's like 12 seconds difference there. Then I went to bed (twice) hoping to wake up to this having all been a dream. WTF kind of world do we live in that shit like this actually happens. To me, no less.

I didn't smash skulls because the only levels to it were kill this kid or completely ignore it and pray it wasn't actually happening. I had the self control to do nothing, but if I started on him I don't have the self control not to end his life.

17. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

This guy doesn't live here any more for a reason. The other 2 guys are as cool as the other side of the pillow.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, choking out a bitch does the trick. ORA, you're a dope, cut back on drinking before 6 pm.

19. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

I think it is all too convenient at this point to claim thru insurance and have the interior done up brand spanking new. Don't beat the shit out of him. Buy him couple of more litres of that comfort. Just make sure he is no where near your house consuming the liquid. And go for one of those India curry type to help spice up your life while away from track! :up:

20. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Are you reading what you're writing? I post some silly shit, but I admit I make half of it up.
    You didn't even help your friend. You just went to bed and hid. You want to wake up and hope it was a dream? WTF?

Ignore or kill? Yes those are the only options I am faced with on a daily basis.

Knock at the door (hold on)...............

It was a Girl Scout. Couldn't ignore it so I killed the little bitch.

I'm glad you know about 12 second choke out holds , but can't dial 911. Please don't ever be with me, if I get in a fight and need help.