1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Spoiler...

Discussion in 'General' started by jwb, May 6, 2007.

1. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

Hopper!!!!!!

I think even the Little Dictator and I would embrace over Hopper's truly great ride... the European season is going to further highlight him and the Suzuki/Bridgestone package... he will win a race this season.

Casey and Rossi was pretty entertaining even though the outcome was never really in doubt... that late braking by Rossi was pretty insane.

Elias... :tut: probably gonna get a little something for that business.

Anyway...

GO HOPPER!!! :up:

2. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

As I said in the MotoGP Qualifying Spoiler thread only moments ago:

Hopper!

How did Hoppenator beat Danibot and Chris the V and Capisaurus Rex and MarcoM if he is no effing good like so many wankers said here on this interweb thing time after time after time?

Did his flapping ears give him extra propulsion?

Hah!

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hell hath frozen over:up:
    Nicky, Nicky, Nicky:(

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Drinks for everyone! :up:

Now that he has a podium, it's time for a win. :up:

5. Chip

Chip Registered

:up:

Hopper!!!

6. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

damn...Hayden has lost his mojo. Oh well there is always the AMA for Nicky

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hayden also got a butt packing from Toni.

8. :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

didn't you watch the race???

9. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Way to go Ears!!! I hope he can build on this and win one shortly.

Looks like the Suzuki and the Bridgestones are getting better all the time. Having the right tools for the job is always helpful. :beer:

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Why when Rossi has a bad finish (beaten by Nicky in the last race), he just has a bad finish or bike/tire/whatever problems, but when Hayden/Hopkins/Edwards/Roberts have a bad finish, they suck according to this BBS? Do you guys all hate your fellow racing Americans, or what? Have a fixation on foreigners? What?

You all ought to have figured out by now, that professional racing is not easy, MotoGP is really, really hard, and it takes every part of the package being right to be competitive.

Funny. I doubt Pedrosa et. al. think Hopkins sucks, yet that has been the prevailing opinion here on this site for what, five years?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

John, you're whining. Step away from the computer. :D

12. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

It's not whining if it's true. Perhaps I phrased it incorrectly for the internet. Let me try again:

$%# all you *&)%#@&^%!@*s! :D

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:stupid:

14. DLIT

DLIT Well-Known Member

The American's are good riders. Just not as good as Rossi and other foreigners. Why? No idea. And it's proven that Rossi barely makes mistakes. And most of his horrible (not that many) finishes are due to bad products. The American's are good. There's a certain element missing. Hopper's found it, I believe. I also think Stoner wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't on a Duc. The Duc is unbelievable this year! no discredit to Stoner. Dude road great with the best rider ever on his ass. Very impressive! I'm not hating on Stoner either. He has the potential, record wise, to be as good or better then Rossi by the time he retires. Great season so far!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, Hayden running that big #1 isn't happening. He doesn't have "it"?

16. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Come on Dave....you know that MotoGP is like club level racing....if you aren't in the top 3 every weekend then you aren't shit.

It amazes me that people can't see how tough the MotoGP grid is and just to be out there with the best in the world is a huge accomplishment.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They all suck except for the Italians and Spainish.

18. DLIT

DLIT Well-Known Member

That's a good point. I got respect for ALL the riders. Even the back marker, because he's 1000 times faster than me. I was just stating my opinion. Hayden had a good season last year. Now if only he was a consistant front runner. i know, I know. He's still trying to change his style more for the 800. But he has to be frustrated as a motherfucker out there. I'm not knocking the American's at all. They all have skill in the toughest category in motorcycle racing.

19. Big Deezul

no I hadnt seen it yet, only the results...bad luck for him....but the AMA still looks likey Haydens future :up:

20. Big Deezul

At least they can point at something, like the tires. Nicky just hasnt been doing well on the 800cc bike period. If he was running at Rossi's pace in the last race, he wouldnt have had the tires to beat Val either. His tires were just shot