1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is a God......

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Jul 26, 2004.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Finally The Almight had enough off this shit, and decided to put a stop to it. Good Job God - I might have to start believing in you again..:beer:

[​IMG]

pleasant reading

Last edited: Jul 26, 2004
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

Damn Mark that''s rough.

They're just couple of playa playa's, trying to get a piece of the pie. Don't hate, congratulate. :eek: :rolleyes:

Oh and......AND NO A PEG DIDNT GO THU HIS LEG....HE DID WREACK AND THE BIKE LANDED ON HIS FOOT THAT BROKE IT IN 3 SPOTS.......AND A FEW STITCHES.......HE GOES 2 MARROW 2 SEE IF HE NEEDS SURG. OR IF THEY CAN JUST PUT IT IN A CASE.....

Woooops. :eek: ;)

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

YO YO YO That sukz but those boyz need to work on their grammar skillz.

4. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

...and you discovered this thread how?

:p

5. Putter

MarkB is a starboyeee.

Yo.

:)

6. MarkB

I wuz playin dem BOYZ a while back, wif me RoadRACE DVD :D I haz me login: STARMUPPET (yeah, really) And I dice it wif da playaz nitlee :D

word

7. Putter

I wonder how that would sound with your British accent.:p

8. MarkB

...kinda gay really -so I put on me PLAYAZ accent instead :D

9. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

So does that come out sounding like Ali-G?

10. Putter

Get up in that shizznit yo!

I am sorry it does suck that their crap burned down, but Stuntas are just too fun to get riled up.

If there are two starboyz standing together does that make them starboyzz? Or starboyzs? Or starboy'z?

11. MarkB

Hey, seriously, STARMUPPET wants to add to that thread. Can anyone suggest a pithy one liner I can put in???

:) I just wanna see my ass setupon by these Starboyzfanz....

12. Cliff0529

He said he noticed the fire while he was relieving himself behind the RV...So:

"Didn't ya realize you were pissing on the generator?" :D

13. MarkB

:D HA !!!
    do you guys get that or not??? I mean, I do, but I don't see you chaps undestanding half of it......good if you do though :D

14. Putter

Just write a nice coherent sentence and you will get them all confused.

Or you can just play along-

YO FELLOW BOYEEZ YOUR SHIZZNIT GOT THE BIZZNIT. YO THE PO-PO WAS DISSIN YA SQUARE! YO GIVE SOME PROPS TO THE BOYEEZZZZ!

15. MarkB

...how does pissing on a generator start a fire??? Gotta remeber to be more careful round the back of Todds RV next time....

16. Cliff0529

HBO has a new season of Ali-G starting up...BOOYAHKASHA! :D

Up till now it's just been an occasional thing.

Don't know about the generator thing, just sounded funny to me...but I'm weird. :)

17. MarkB

Great:rolleyes: sends me into a fight with Da StarBoyz Posse, armed with a one-liner like that........

My idea is:
    "I did it. Sorry. I guess I just wasnt thinking of the consequences. Hope you guys can forgive me, it was WAY out of line. I feel terrible."

18. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

Chawles, you are OFFICIALLY BANNED from pissing behind my RV from here on out! I will be watching you!

gotta love that TCR6 fella! LMAO

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

honey, im guessing the blasting he got from Brenda for exposing himself behind our RV at Road Atlanta, we wont have to worry about it happening again. :)

20. MarkB

:D You got that right Todd - my days of urinating in public are now behind me (rather than behind your RV.....)

Hey - did you win or what????
    Are you going to RRR and NFMP like I am????:beer: