1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wayne Moore

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by mwrlex, Feb 23, 2015.

1. mwrlex

mwrlex Well-Known Member

It's with heavy heart, that I must say that my great friend and long time racing partner Wayne Moore has passed away. There are a lot of people who are going to miss him. For me, racing and life won't be the same.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Very sad. RIP friend.

4. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Oh no, just saw this on FB and was hoping it wasn't true.
    Damn it.

RIP Wayne.

5. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

This is heart breaking news. Truly a sad day. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP....are you frikkin kiddin me!!! WTF happened Mike?

I'm stunned. :(

One of the best guys on the grid.....I cant believe I'm saying RIP Wayne Moore.

7. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Oh man, this really sucks. A great man.

8. martyna

martyna A Little BRIT Different

I am speechless, Wayne was a dear friend and awesome guy in every way,, he was funny and charming and just fun to be around,, I like Mike says, will never feel the same in the paddock again, Wayne was part of the furniture, RIP Buddy Wayne :( gonna miss the hack out of ya......

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Just saw this on FB. Horrible news. Wayne was a great guy and always made the pits a fun place to be.

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

This is heartbreaking news. :(

God speed, friend. It goes without saying you will be extremely missed by all.

11. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Damn, damn, damn.

Wayne was one of the good ones - racer, friend, human being. Fun to be with on and off the track. He is, and will be, sorely missed. His company at the track was something I looked forward to. God speed good man. I can only hope to leave as good a memory as you. Thank you for all your contributions to me, and the WERA Vintage family.

Cheers,

Dave

12. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Very sorry to hear it Mike. Lon called me earlier today with the news

13. 71Norton

71Norton Well-Known Member

I am stunned I had so much fun racing agianst Wayne last year. A truly great competitor and a very good person. The paddock will not be the same with out him he will be missed.

14. 399RD400

399RD400 New Member

Terrible news! Wayne was a great guy and a fantastic racer. God speed Wayne.

15. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

Saying Wayne P. Moore will be missed is an understatement

It won't be the same, every again. He'll always be in front of me on the track. I'm sure I won't be the last to point out that he went out on top. A fast racer and fun to be with in the pits. Wayne, I'm proud to have known you.

16. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Godspeed Wayne.

17. VintageRacerRoy

VintageRacerRoy Well-Known Member

The vintage racing family has lost one of the nicest and sincere people in the pits and on track. Godspeed

18. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Heartbroken. Rest in peace Wayne. Godspeed my friend.

19. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

So sorry to hear about this. Truly one of the most enjoyable people I had the opportunity to meet in the pits. Wayne will be missed -

20. COUSINWILBUR172

COUSINWILBUR172 Well-Known Member

Deeply saddened by this terrible news. R.I.P. Waynee B

Lon