1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#myNYPD FAIL

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Apr 22, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

awesome

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

NYPD Boys and girls in blue should lay off the sauce..

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/05/...hootings/20879064/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&

"The bloodiest incident took place Tuesday night, when Officer Brendan Cronin allegedly fired thirteen rounds from behind the wheel of his car into a vehicle in front of him, hitting the 47-year-old driver six times."

"Wanda Anthony apparently fired one shot into a parked car at a New Jersey home. The New York Post reports Anthony got into a fight with her date and his wife at the home."

"Detective Jay Poggi, who is accused of accidentally shooting his partner Matt Sullivan in the wrist while showing off his firearm in a police cruiser last Thursday. The New York Daily News says Poggi registered .11 on a blood alcohol test, well over New York's .08 driving limit."

Guess they're on a roll...

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How the fuck was Cronin not charged with attempted murder ? Shoot at someone 13 times, hit her 6 and be charged with assault ? Yeah there's no cop's covering each other's ass here. :mad:

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, she's a cop.:confused: I can almost see why they want gun control in NY. Those drunken cops are dangerous...especially when they're armed..

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

New York's finest. :up:

7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

The perp had changed lanes in front Cronin w/out a blinker causing Cronin to become agitated .... "In policy", sir.

8. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Fuck, that means every cab driver in mid town is in danger of immediate execution, I mean corporal punishment for their crimes against the state.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You can't just drag them out of the car and shoot them. Wait until the end of the shift, otherwise there will be massive gridlock caused by all of the driver-less cabs littering the streets.

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

You don't what happened there, what threat he was under. We have to give him the benefit of the doubt until we hear the other side of the story. :rolleyes:

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I can chuckle at this now, but I probably won't be laughing the next time I get shot at for changing lanes without my signal. :D

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, we should expect a certain someone to come along shortly and explain to to us how there is more to it and we shouldn't jump to conclusions, it was probably justified.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, I can't imagine who you're talking about.....damn unwashed masses never understands anything when it comes to police work.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The justification for this fine piece of police work should be clear to all of you knuckleheads. The other drivers time was up.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Now you have me thinking, I can't remember the last time a cop opened fire on me. I hope I make it home because my time may be up as well. Frack, I just want to make it home to a cold beer. I hope it's in the cards..

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I had a Sheriff pull his sidearm on me last Sunday. It was totally my fault though.

I had left Eagles Canyon Raceway just as hail started to fall. My vehicle is only 5 months old so I was hustling it pretty hard and just barely staying ahead of the hail. I met the country sheriff who clocked me. By the time he got turned around I was stopped. I then made a colossal mistake.

In my excitement I forgot the rules and got out of my car and began walking back to his Tahoe. I reached it before he even got out and he immediately stood in the doorway, pulled his weapon and told me to return to me car. I did and quite quickly.

I ended up taking an ass chewing and getting a ticket for 77 in a 60. He was way pissed at me, shaking, and looking a hole through my soul. While I am sure that there was not much threatening about a big old white boy dressed in Aprilia clothes with a smile on his face, I still get why he freaked out. I apologized and went about my business. Still got caught by the hail though.

The point of this story is that I have never liked cops but I could not help but wonder how many times I had a bad experience with them because I did not do exactly what was expected of me.

I saw the same Sheriff at Valero this morning and we laughed about it.

17. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

It wasn't that long ago when it was not only normal to get out of your car when pulled over, the cops appreciated it. Now they want you to stay in your car so they can look inside for anything incriminating.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That has nothing to do with it. It's safer for the driver and the officer for the driver to stay in the car.

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Hard to believe you think it's safer for the cop to come up to a car where he can't see what anyone is doing or what they have in their hands. Standing beside it with his back to traffic and have to divide his attention between the threat going past behind him at high speed and possibly having the occupants in the car shooting him as a truck gets too close or getting smeared down the side of the car, etc seems a bit dangerous too.

We used to get out of the car and meet the cop between the cars with our license out then we would step to the shoulder in case his car got hit. The new way may be safer for civilians but hard to see how it's safer for cops.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid: