1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Momgo

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

How bout getting rid of this archaic limit of 1000 characters on the personal messages. You could probably fit every personal message ever written on the beeb on a thumb drive these days....

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah that is a pain in the ass. I don't even get it anyways. Like what spammer sends that much crap.

3. I was talking to someone and I had to send a message in 4 parts. It was a pain.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Email, learnz it, knuckleheads.

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Why have PMs at all then Chadwick...

6. No shit right.

There is no way to explain how bad that shit gets on my nerves. I end up having to go back and edit them to remove words. Then I will think im good, and it will be like "1017" or some shit. Then im like "damnit I need all of those words".

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

You realize since you dumbasses came on here and said how much it bugged you, not to mention who some of you are, Mongo's probably going to go back and lower the count even more, right? :crackup:

8. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Quoted for truth! :crackup:

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

To let them know to check their email, duh!

David

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

ORRRR going back and copy and pasting and realizing that you forgot where you stopped at and having to go back and look so you aren't partially repeating yourself.

THEN, it tells you that you have to wait 60 seconds or whatever.

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

CCS has a 2000 character limit. No joke!

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Whaaaaaa! Mongo, I don't get enough characters to pontificate my world changing ideas in PMs on your BBS. I need more in order to bring peace to the middle east, cure cancer and fix the problems in the DMG series!

Here's an idea, pick up the f@ckin' phone and call the person! Send him/ her an email! Go to this new place they invented call outside and see this new invention called the sun.

Weinerheads!

13. That is because the forum sucks ass and nobody goes there. They have plenty of storage space for larger PM's because there is nothing in the forum.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mine aren't limited.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey mongo, I just tried turning off the PMs for the forums but can't figure it. Gimme a call when you have time and walk me through it?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't turn them off, set it to 813 characters and watch Broome's head explode.

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

:crackup:

18. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

also the time delay for search option, I really hate having to wait cause I was to dumb to spell properly

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How we going to fix the search feature? It has to comb through a lot of shit to find the pearl.

I'm sure some code monkey will post up telling me how to do it but. . . I don't care.

I don't care, I don't care
    Don't care, don't care
    Don't care, don't care
    Don't care, don't care
    Don't care, I don't care