1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marc Marquez Superprestigio

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I would like to see some of the ama roadracers go. Danny, Beach, even Peeegram.

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Boo. They are not going to let the dirt guys and MotoGP guys race each other. That is Ghey. Guess they didn't like the GP elite getting schooled by the dirty American. But on the plus side, Guy Martin will be there in the open class.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It is kinda funny they are trying to save themselves another embarrassment by the murricans.

I'm calling it now-
    1. Troy Bayliss
    2. Gollum Rabat
    3. Joker after remounting when Bayliss lays him out on the deck.

Open class USA sweep-
    1. Brad
    2. Jared
    3. Shayna

7. ped

ped Banned

cant wait to see what bayliss does

8. yamahogg500

yamahogg500 Well-Known Member

Last year Baker said he had to wait for MM to make it interesting.

9. caferace

caferace No.

I was texting with Brad Baker the other day. IIRC he said he'll be running in Open and the Superprestigio class as the returning champ. :up:

-jim

10. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

This sounds rad, I know totally inappropriate but reminds me for some reason of 150cc mario kart

Does the motogp subscription cover this one?

11. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

fanschoice i think.
    tim

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Awesome. last year was great to watch, this year looks like an even better line up.

no one putting noyes in the top 3? his results at this event last year were very good.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I hope it's live again. Lame that they are splitting it up, but if Baker gets to ride in open that will be cool.

14. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Cycle World is live streaming the race coverage. Starts at 9am Pacific Saturday (from memory). I'll try to find a link.

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

For some reason I remember that last year open classers could race into the Superprestigio final. That's how Baker got in. Though it might have been just the winner of the open class final. Either way, expect Baker to kick some modern GP rider butt. And Troy B is still pretty darn tough on flat track too.

16. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link:up:

18. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

looks like it's time to run the HDMI from the computer to the TV, fill the fridge with beers fire up the crock pot and enjoy some racing!

19. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Can't wait!! Doesn't the top open class riders take on the top Superprestigio class?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Did anybody read the RRW article?